Fossil Gen 6 44mm Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor - Rose Gold
Available to ship
- Automatically tracks goals, calories, steps, distance, running, cardio levels, SPO2 (blood oxygen), and sleep to help you achieve your fitness goals
- Activity modes with GPS make it easy to stay on course and track your distance
- Wear OS by Google technology syncs with your phone for automatic time, time zone, and calendar syncing, along with notifications, texts, and phone calls on the go
- Provides access to hundreds of apps including payments, music, social, fitness, games, and more
- Advanced sensors deliver data to your health and fitness apps so you can track your progress
- Qualcomm 4100+ provides incredible power and tonnes of customisation options
- Smart battery modes such as 24 Hr + multi day Extended Mode offer multiple days of life, depending on use
- Recharges to 80% in about half an hour with the included USB charger
- Magnetic charger snaps to split-rings on the back of the watch and spins 360 degrees for an effortless use
- Full-colour, always-on, AMOLED touchscreen display is customisable with thousands of different watch faces
- 44mm rose gold-tone stainless steel case and a rose gold-tone stainless steel band give you a fresh, sophisticated look you can wear to the office, the gym, or on any outing
- 30m water-resistant design keeps the watch safe from unexpected splashes
- Compatible with Android 6.0+ (excluding Go edition) and iOS 12.0+
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE wireless technology connects seamlessly with your compatible smartphone
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Quick Start Guide
- Magnetic USB Charger
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 10 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
- DO NOT BUY - broke in 4 weeks- January 3, 2022
After a couple weeks the chain started to wear thin on the bottom. You could see the rose gold wearing off from normal stress from working from home. A couple weeks later, the power button failed and no apps were workable. Looking into it, THE BUTTONS ARE NOT COVERED UNDER FOSSIL’S WARRANTY. After that, then the touch screen stopped responding. This product was returned as defective and will be replaced with a Samsung. Do. Not. Buy. This is absolute garbage. My Garmin still works and is 100% intact after hiking, biking, swimming, running, no getting beaten up in a regular basis for the last 5 years.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Best purchase, no regrets!!- October 31, 2021
I previously had the Fossil Sport, which was light-weight, so when I upgraded to the Fossil Gen 6, I was concerned that it would be heavy. To my pleasant surprise it isn't!! It is light-weight, not too bulky and the screen is big enough to easily navigate the screens and easy to read messages. It has a great battery life and it changes quickly. I have gotten many complements on its look and many are surprised to hear that this is a smartwatch. Best purchase!! No regrets!! Love, love, love this watch!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wont turn on with 24 hours of arriving- January 7, 2022
Got my watch in the mail YESTERDAY and left charging over night. Awoke to a brick, that was not charged, giving a charging and off cycle whenever put on the charger and was hot to the touch. I had the gen 4 version and loved it. Tried to stay loyal to the brand, but this is a terrible and apparently consistent experience. Shame.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Hopefully 5 stars with Wear OS3- October 23, 2021
I love the battery life! Had a Gen5 and that was my biggest complaint with it. The SpO2 sensor only can get a reading about half the time which I hope will be fixed with a patch. This watch looks stunning and is very comfortable to wear. Hopefully becomes even better with next years Wear update.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- BEWARE!!! It can burn Your wrist- December 2, 2021
I wanted to love this watch because it's stunning but mine started to lag alot and would freeze and when it did it got overheated very fast and burned my wrist please be aware. I got so scared I'm returning.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.