Frigidaire 18" 52dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (FFBD1831US) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Meets your cleaning needs
- 18" built-in dishwasher uses multiple easy-to-use cleaning cycles to get your dishes clean every time
- Allows you to clean 8 place settings in a single cycle
- Quietly operates at a 52dB decibel level, equivalent to the sound of a conversation
- Stainless steel tub offers long-lasting durability
Clean on your schedule while being Energy-efficient
- 24-hour delay start sets your dishwasher to run on your schedule
- Status indicator lights let you know where in the cycle the dishwasher is currently
- Energy Star Certified for maximum energy and economical savings
Thorough cleaning every time
- Top and bottom rack dual spray arm system cleans every load thoroughly
- Heated drying system dries your dishes the first time
- Removable, self-cleaning filter eliminates food particles to keep dishes clean
- 6 wash cycles include PowerPlus (Heavy), Normal, Rinse Only, China and Crystal, 1-Hour Wash, and Energy Saver
- Sanitize cycle effectively removes 99.9-percent of common household bacteria from your dishes
- Overall dimensions: Width: 44.77cm (17.625"); height: 88.58cm (34.875"); depth: 58.42cm (23")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 14 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Super quiet.- September 12, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Great machine. Cleans everything extremely well, and quietly. The user manual mentions fold-down tines on the lower basket, but my model does not have that feature. My model, does, however, allow the upper basket to be lowered so taller items can be loaded there - which the manual does not mention - - I discovered this on my own. I run the 1 hour wash cycle without heat dry, nearly every day, and my electric bill has not been noticeably affected. The only issue is that the rinse aid drains directly out from inside the door, indicating that the dispenser is cracked or otherwise defective. A new one is on order though, so no worries.
- Awesome dishwasher for two people!- September 17, 2020
After a kitchen reconfiguration, we removed our ancient full size dishwasher that I hardly ever used because it barely worked and it was too far from the sink. Rather than mess with existing storage, we opted for this sleek 18" Frigidaire that slid right into the existing space. This is the quietest dishwasher I've ever owned works really well. You can fill it up or run a partial batch and it works just as well. The exterior is sleek stainless steel and the inside is just as pretty. Very pleased with our purchase. It came in when they said it would, even being a special order item. Haven't had to use the extra warranty purchased yet so I can't comment on that.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great machine, especially for the price.- January 31, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I've had this dishwasher for about 2 months now and we have a family of 3, but host frequently (usually up to 6 in the house). The smaller width is great for saving space and I was surprised with how much it can hold as well as how well the inside is designed to hold various kitchen items. Certainly don't miss a full size dishwasher. It washes really well on both normal and heavy setting. The display is well organized and easy to use. My only gripe about this dishwasher is that it typically leaves everything still wet at the end of the cycle. Even with the heated dry on, I have to dry the dishes before putting them away. I haven't had this issue with other dishwashers in the past.