Frigidaire 24" 11.6 Cu. Ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator (FFET1222UV) - Brushed Steel
Cold storage for compact spaces
- 11.6 cu. ft. Frigidaire top-freezer fridge has a 3.2 cu. ft. freezer capacity and an 8.4 cu. ft. fresh food capacity to hold all your favourite foods and beverages
- Reversible door can be installed to open on the left or right so you can configure the fridge to your space
- SpaceWise glass shelving adjusts easily to accommodate items of any size
- Store-More door bins with gallon storage provide ample space for a jug of milk or other larger items
- 2 Store-More crisper drawers with humidity controls help ensure the longevity of your fresh fruit and veggies so you can eat healthier and save money
- Ready-Select electronic temperature controls let you set precise temperatures to keep your food at its freshest
- Bright LED lighting helps you to find items with ease
- Frost-free design means you never have to defrost your fridge or freezer again
- Smudge-resistant finish with a stainless steel look resists fingerprints and easily wipes clean
- Hidden door hinge provides a sleek, seamless look
- A.D.A.-compliant design provides one-hand operation, accessible shelving, and controls in arm's reach
- ENERGY STAR-certified to save energy and money
- Width: 23.75"
- Depth: 28.75"
- Height: 59.88"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 14 reviewers who responded, 11 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Most disappointing Fridge ever.- February 5, 2020
Purchased in late October 2019 by Christmas noticed that the fridge didn't seem cold so increased the setting to "Coldest" and waited for improvement. By mid January vegetables and milk products were going rotten within a day of being put in the fridge. The Freezer on the other hand freezes everything so solid there is hoare frost on the outside of everything in the freezer. Contacted Best Buy requesting a replacement (NOT Frigidaire) which should be delivered 07 Feb. In the meantime we have had 2 months of rotting stinking meat dairy and produce from our Frigidaire fridge.
Not helpful (0)Report
- best size freezer- December 24, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I ordered this in early September. The refrigerator I had downstairs in the basement was original to the house 48 years old. I have not used it in years. I was looking for an energy efficient refrigerator with a larger freezer and this is the only model I found. The refrigerator came Dec 4th. I has worked better than expected. As we are seniors and Covid has made shopping a limited experience, being able to have enough fresh and frozen food in the house is essential. With the new refrigerator we are now able to limit our shopping to every two weeks. With the larger freezer we are able to keep frozen fruit and vegetables without it going bad in the refrigerator. Good job Frigidaire.
- Excellent Compact Fridge- June 8, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This fridge has great freezer capacity in particular and convenient in-door storage (capable of holding gallon jugs). The doors and shelves are sturdy and we'll built. Swapping the door hinges was easy, but the instructions were clearly written for a range of different products and I had to improvise a bit (I needed some locking pliers to reverse the top hinge bracket). It's been operating in our hot garage with no problem for over a month now with no issues. There is no door alarm, which would have been a nice feature to have in retrospect but that was my fault for not doing proper research.