Frigidaire 24" 54dB Built-In Dishwasher (FFID2426TW) - White
Custom Wash Controls
- Built-in design slides into your kitchen for an integrated look
- Multiple cycle options including heavy, normal, rinse only, and upper rack help choose your required cleaning option to cut back on excessive energy use
- 2-4-6 hour delay start option helps set your dishwasher to operate on a personalized schedule to meet your changing needs
- 54 dB silence rated dishwasher makes much less noise, helping you to carry on day-to-day activities without interruption
- DishSense technology offers tailored wash cycles by adapting to the cleaning time required for your dishes
- NSF certified sanitize cycle eliminates 99.9% of household bacteria resulting in a clean and healthy kitchen
- BladeSpray arm presents with excellent water coverage for absolutely clean dishes all the time
- Tall tub design with 14 numbers of place settings offers more space to place dirty dishes without overcrowding
- Pull handle helps to open and close the dishwasher with ease
- Self-cleaning filter strains leftover food particles from your dishes presenting with clean dishes every time
- Low-rinse aid indicator light helps to know if the rinse aid dispenser is running low, so you can fill it when needed
- Polymer interior provides rigidity and helps keep the dishes dry the first time
- Energy Star certified appliance helps maximize your energy and money savings by offering efficient cleaning with less energy
- Heating element makes your dishes dry for the first time
- Child lock keeps your children safe by preventing unexpected incidents from happening
- Width: 60.96cm (24'')
- Height: 88.9cm (35'')
- Depth: 63.5cm (25'')
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 659 reviewers who responded, 540 would recommend this product.
- Pretty, functional, could dry better- March 4, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We've had this dishwasher for several months now and have learned its quirks. If I could change two things: I would improve the light that shows it is washing/drying or done. The only light it has is hidden once the door is closed. Frustrating! The other thing I would improve is its drying abilities. The machine this one replaced always dried completely, so the walls were dry too. This one needs its door cracked at the end of drying and that steams my countertop...not cool. We are happy with the cleaning ability. In fact, the water pressue makes it impossible to wash light plastics and straws...they all move around in the wash cycle.
- You get what you pay for- August 25, 2019
We bought this dishwasher last month. It is a no frills, average dishwasher. It was the least expensive, best rated dishwasher we could find in black stainless. It cleans just fine. It is not super quiet. The heated drying feature is almost ok. There is always a good bit water on the dishes and in the dishwasher at the end of the cycle. If I don’t use the high temp wash, the water is only lukewarm. This is in spite of the fact that the water coming out of my kitchen faucet is already super hot. Weird. In the end, I’ve figured out how to get the most out of a low end unit. I wish I had spent another $100 and gotten a better unit.
- From the old to the new- August 17, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My husband and I bought this appliance when we remodeled our kitchen. It matches the design we have chosen. The controls on top are one that you will either love or hate, but I am growing to love. The dishwasher does it job, it cleans dishes. My favorite part is the delay start which we use frequently after we have gone to bed so we do not have to listen to the sound, however it is MUCH quieter than our last one (from 1999) and the wine glass holder. We have had some issues with the drying with this model. When we first purchased the inside had condensation, and sometimes since the dishes are not all the way dry, but overall it is a good dishwasher.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.