Frigidaire 24" 55dB Built-In Dishwasher (FFCD2418US) - Stainless Steel
- Features 3 spray arms to ensure all dishes get a proper spray for a full clean
- Heated drying so your dishes are completely dry and safe to pack away after a wash cycle
- Certified Sanitized cycle removes up to 99.9% of bacteria so your dishes are food safe every time
- Provides 5 cleaning cycles that include energy saver, rinse only, 1-hour, normal wash, and heavy wash to match your needs
- 14 place settings so you won't need multiple loads when the dishes are backed up
- 4-hour delayed start lets you program the dishwasher to run based on your schedule
- Convenient status indicators lets you know whether the dishwasher is cleaning, drying or if a cycle is finished
- Self-cleaning filtration system breaks down and eliminates food particles during wash cycles for a better clean
- Door designed to hold in place at any angle for easier loading and unloading
- ENERGY STAR certified appliance translates into savings on utility bills without compromising on performance
- Sound rating of 55dB is quiet enough to continue a conversation uninterrupted in the same room
- Features a polymer wash tub that contributes to faster, thorough drying
- Width: 60.96cm (24")
- Height: 88.9cm (35")
- Depth: 63.5cm (25")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24 hours of your purchase.
(If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 291 reviewers who responded, 225 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fake drying function - NO VENT- November 25, 2020
This dishwasher functions perfectly as designed. However, it has NO drying vents. You can select the "heat dry" function, but without vents, all it does it keep the moist air inside and warm it up. Even the cheapest regular dishwashers have vents built into the front door so that when the inside air is heated up for drying function, there is some exchange of air. Not this one. This also explains why some users have a terrible smell. I only discovered the lack of a vent when the dishwasher started to smell like a disgusting swamp. I took a look; there was no vent anywhere. I called the MFR service number and just had an in-home service call where the technicians verified that there was no vent.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good value for the price- December 10, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Pros: - Sanitize heat option - Quiet when running - 1 hour wash option (regular cycle is pretty long) Cons: - Does smell like plastic when you run it - Dishes don't really get dry, and neither does the dishwasher itself I've found that if I don't leave the door open after a cycle, any dishes left inside will have water droplets on them days later. Not a problem if you unload your dishwasher, but it leads me to believe mold could be an issue inside the dishwasher if you don't leave it open. Despite this issue, I've had a mostly positive experience with this dishwasher and I'd say it's a pretty good value for being on the cheaper side.
- Very quiet wash cycle- December 20, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this dishwasher to replace a 20-year old washer. Although it will take me a while to get used to the controls compared to my old machine, I think it is going to work out well for me. My dishwasher does not get heavy usage, and this less expensive model is ideal for me. I was disappointed that the dishes were not more dry even though I selected the "heat dry" option, but it is possible I will figure this out with more usage. The quietness of the machine is very nice compared to our old one. The appliance dealer's installer was professional, polite, and efficient, and I am very confident that he was thorough and did a good job for me.