Frigidaire 28" 14 Cu. Ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator (FFHT1425VV) - Stainless Steel
Designed to suit the needs of families
- 28" top freezer refrigerator boasts 14 cu. ft. to fit enough food for a large family
- Free-standing design lets you position your fridge wherever you want in your kitchen
- Flexible interior storage system features full-width glass shelving in the freezer and refrigerator, a sliding half-width deli drawer, and spacious door bins to accommodate the needs of busy families
- Ice maker-ready design allows you to install a slim ice maker (sold separately) without sacrificing valuable freezer space
Save money while reducing food waste
- Energy Star-certified top-freezer refrigerator maximizes energy efficiency to save the environment and your wallet
- EvenTemp cooling system optimizes airflow to ensure a consistent temperature that prevents warm spots and unwanted freezing
- Auto-close door shuts automatically to prevent spoiled food and melted ice cream
- Humidity-controlled crisper drawer keeps produce fresh for longer, reducing food waste and saving you money
Accessible design makes it easier for individuals with disabilities to live independently
- A.D.A.- Compliant design features accessible shelving and controls positioned within arm's reach to allow for one-handed operation
- Width: 70.17cm (27.63")
- Height: 152.08cm (59.88")
- Depth: 74.61cm (29.38")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 24 reviewers who responded, 21 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Freezer ice build up, barely cold fridge- November 9, 2020
Ice builds up inside the panel behind freezer wall causing vent blockage and insufficient circulation to fridge. After 5 repair visits, 3 defrostings and subsequent cleanups, and nearly $300 in food loss, the problem persists. Purchased June 2020 and its now Nov 2020. And don't get me started on the ridiculous auto-close doors. Biggest design fail in modern history. The doors DO NOT CLOSE WITHOUT MANUAL FORCE. If you open either door and simply walk away when you're done, the door will definitely be open when you return. Frigidaire reinvented the wheel but forgot to call it a brick.
- The worst ever!- July 29, 2020
They delivered in May, the delivery guys are 2 dummy in a can, hispanic guys who tossed the refrigerator around. Lo and behold the refrigerator doesn't work, not giving cold air, the freezer is shot. They sent the technician from G&G, 1st day no call no show, 2nd day showed up late, went to look at it and said it cannot be fixed, he'll call for replacement. Then after calling many times and be put on hold for the whole day. Now they say they will send another technician tomorrow to fix it. This is never ending disaster with this refrigerator and I'm ready to report to BBB if this matter is not resolved immediately.
- Handles the heat in the garage just fine- August 9, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Have had this fridge for a couple months now. It's parked in the garage and we use it as an overflow from our main fridge in the kitchen. WE purchase this model for several reasons. 1) It was small so as to fit easily in a space we had 2) the freezer was the same size as it's bigger sibling 3) we live in AZ and it can reach 115* F outside and in the garage it gets to about 104*F, this fridge is rated to 110*F. So far it's working like a champ and not skipping a beat. We thought it might have to be "on" all the time with the heat but turns out it's well insulated and runs on a normal cycle. Very happy so far.