Frigidaire 3.2 Cu. Ft. Freestanding Bar Fridge (EFR331) - White
- 3.2 cu. ft. bar fridge is compact enough to fit into your home bar, game room, dorm room, or living space
- Dry erase board on the front door lets you write down shopping lists, to-do lists, and reminders
- Freestanding design with flush back makes the fridge squeeze into tight spaces
- Reversible door opens either left or right, giving you more options for placement
- Stainless steel handle is durable and allows easy access to the contents
Convenience and storage
- Two adjustable, slide-out glass shelves offer convenient storage space
- Two-litre door basket with shelves and beverage holders gives you more options to keep drinks and food organized
- Ice cube tray provides ice for your drinks
- Low energy consumption with 206 kWh/yr Energuide rating saves money on utility bill and is environmental friendly
- CFC-free fridge is ozone safe
- Width: 16.54" (42cm)
- Height: 32.28" (82cm)
- Depth: 18.9" (48cm)
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good for my needs- November 2, 2020
I bought this to go in the staff kitchen to hold peoples lunches and it is fine for that and the freezer space works well for daily use. It is a little noisy in its running and I am a little disappointed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Super loud!- February 7, 2020
I bought this for my daughters bedroom and it’s super loud. The refrigerator keeps things cold but the freezer section will not keep ice creams frozen. Not worth it and I wish it wasn’t so heavy or I’d return it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Not what I wanted- April 1, 2021
Bought it thinking it was a vintage look mini fridge. All it ended up being was a standard mini fridge with a fake plastic handle on it to make it look vintage.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report