Frigidaire 30" 18 Cu. Ft. Freestanding Top Freezer Refrigerator (FFTR1821TS) - Stainless Steel
Storage for any space
- 18 cu. ft. Frigidaire free-standing top-freezer fridge has a 3.9 cu. ft. freezer capacity and 14.1 cu. ft. fresh food capacity to hold all your favourite foods and beverages
- Reversible door can be installed to open on the left or right so you can configure the fridge to your space
- Store-More Gallon door shelf fits larger items, so there's room for a gallon of milk for your growing family
Fresh food, tidy shelves
- 2 Store-More crisper drawers with humidity controls help ensure the longevity of your fresh fruit and veggies so you can eat healthier and save money
- Full-width wire freezer shelf keeps frozen goods like bread, pizza, ice cream, and meats tidily organized
- Clear dairy bin organizes butter, cheese, eggs, and yogurt so they're easy to find
- 2 full-width glass shelves provide ample space to store groceries
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 30.13"
- Height: 66.12"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2668 reviewers who responded, 2403 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Can't beat stainless steel- February 20, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I actually had a perfectly usable refrigerator (in white) in the house I bought, but it didn't match the other stainless appliances. But my preference for a new model goes beyond vanity: this refrigerator really works so much better. It's quiet, seems to hardly run (my electric bill has gone down), has more room, and nice glass shelves. All good features considering the bargain I got. It was also highly-rated by Consumer Reports. Note that it can be a little hard to tell from the photos, but only the front is stainless steel; the back and sides are black. This actually looks better in my kitchen with my other black and stainless appliances.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Refrigerator- May 28, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this refrigerator during the start of the pandemic. Due to that it took 3 weeks for delivery! It work great for a week then I lost all of my food in the refrigerator part. The appliance repairman came out. It took a couple days before a appointed was scheduled. Also, noticed the refrigerator was way to warm on a Friday after closing and being the weekend nothing open back until Monday.The problem was a simple fix. A part did not get connected while being built that was related to the defrost system. After that the refrigerator has work great. Everything is nice and cold in the refrigerator! I wish the warranty covered food loss.
- Love this Refrigerator!- April 6, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I've had this 2 weeks and couldn't be happier. Although it's smaller than what I had, it has more usable space because it's so well designed. The ice maker works great and the smudgeproof Black Stainless is great. I was a little surprised at the recommendation to clean it with a mix of 50% vinegar & water but it works great and doesn't streak so they know what they're talking about. I replaced a larger, bottom freezer, refrigerator that was less than 2 years old and I'm having some trouble adjusting to the smaller freezer but I'm sure it will be fine once I get used to it. I'm VERY please with this refrigerator and highly recommend it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.