Frigidaire 30" 20 Cu. Ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator (FFTR2045VW) - White
Storage for any space
- 20 cu. ft. Frigidaire free-standing top-freezer fridge has a 5.4 cu. ft. freezer capacity and 14.6 cu. ft. fresh food capacity to hold all your favourite foods and beverages
- Reversible door can be installed to open on the left or right so you can configure the fridge to your space
- Ice maker-ready design is compatible with Frigidaire's slim ice maker (sold separately) to free up valuable freezer space
Fresh food, tidy shelves
- Humidity-controlled crisper drawers with roller support help ensure the longevity of your fresh fruit and veggies so you can eat healthier and save money
- Full-width glass shelves, a full-width deli drawer, and spacious door bins keep fresh and frozen goods neat and organized
Reliability and style
- 42-point quality check ensures long-lasting performance you can depend on
- EvenTemp Cooling System optimizes air flow to ensure a consistent temperature
- Auto-close doors ensure doors are never left open by mistake so your food stays perfectly chilled
- Crisp white finish adds a clean aesthetic to any kitchen
- Width: 30"
- Height: 65.88"
- Depth: 32"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It lasted almost 15 year- October 18, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I looked up new version of our old fridge today. Found out it is nearly 15 years old. It has worked well for us until this last year. Due to some power surges and massive ice storm last Oct in OK, it has started not working as well. It has worked thru 2 kids, who are now grown. We recently redid our kitchen, so we are looking to upgrade the fridge. Sadly, Frigidaire prices are quite a bit more but will keep looking. Ours has been quiet until the last year but not even that noisy now. Hope all new one last this long. Previous fridge to this one only last 8 yrs and do not remember brand. Replacement compressor was not available, so we bought a new one.
- Desperation Purchase- October 17, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I purchased this refrigerator because my old one, of 23 years, died and the one I ordered 5 months ago had not arrived. It was in stock, could be delivered within a week and had reasonable reviews. Getting all the tape and packing materials off and out of the frig was a nightmare. Removing the shelves and bins for washing was not much better. Am still acclimating to all the noises the unit makes and how long it runs when not opened much. If you adjust the shelves for taller items you’ve lost the use of one shelf all together. This is a very basic, no frills refrigerator and after 1 month it’s functioning like it should. May it continue to do so for many years to come.
- Great Unit - Terrific Value- October 2, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] For our little 2 bdrm home with just the 2 of us empty-nesters this is a perfect unit. Looks great, sips energy, is quiet, and has lots of usable space and shelf configurations. Love the hidden handles as there are no hand prints. Note - If you add the available ice maker unit you'll lose 1/3 of the freezer space. We opted to keep the space and use 2 cube trays and a ziplock for ice. My only "gripe" is the refer door when open skims just about 2" off the floor. When I open and close the door if Im wearing sandals or shoes I am constantly hitting my toes with the door. In sandals that hurts!! If the door was just a couple inches higher it would be perfect. Im considering putting the unit on blocks to save my big toe !!