Frigidaire 30" 4.8 Cu. Ft. 5-Element Freestanding Electric Range (FCRE305CAS) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Enjoy perfect culinary results, every time
- Electric range grants you incredible control over your cooking temperature to ensure even heating and cooking
- Extra-large viewing window makes it easy to check on the status of your dish without losing heat by opening the door
Host with ease with flexible cooking options designed for small and large meals alike
- 3000W quick boil element boils water faster than a traditional element, so you can enjoy coffee, tea, and more faster than ever
- SpaceWise expandable elements adjust according to your cooking needs, whether they are big or small
- Keep warm zone keeps your food warm until every dish is ready and everyone is at the table
Organize your kitchen with flexible installation and extra storage space
- Store-More storage drawer offers extra space to store and organize your cookware
- Freestanding design offers flexible installation options
- Width: 75.88cm (29.88")
- Height: 119.38cm (47")
- Depth: 65.41cm (25.75")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 185 reviewers who responded, 172 would recommend this product.
- Amazing!- May 7, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this stove to replace my old stove because the oven temperature was off in the old stove and things cooked in the oven were not getting done in the middle. When I had to put a chicken pot pie back in three times to get it done, I ordered this model. The burners are great. I like the oven on/off features and the timer. The oven is very attractive and adds a lot to the decor of my kitchen. I also ordered the over the top of the stove microwave and it is great. Both items fit perfectly in my already constructed counter tops. The black granite and the black on the stove complement each other well. I'm not disappointed and I would buy this set again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent, but basic- January 13, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Bought this Tove as part of a whole appliance set on Black Friday. It looks nice on the kitchen. It doesn't have any fancy features, but works fine. The burners heat up quickly and get pretty hot. The oven takes a longer time to preheat than I'm used to. A couple features I wish it had- something to differentiate preheating from heated. One you set it, it just displays the temp you set it to and beeps when it's preheated. But if I miss the beep, I'm not sure if it's completely heated. Also, I wish it still displayed the clock when the oven was on. Overall, it's fine. It was inexpensive and I'm satisfied.
- Frigidaire 30" Electric Range Review- June 1, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I didn't buy this product. It was installed in the kitchen as part of the previous owners renovation. However, it was new when we purchased the property. My wife and I have been using the range for one month. Do date it has operated well. The oven will preheat in about 15 minutes. Everything we have baked so far has done so evenly. I like the flat top of the range because I can turn it off when boiling certain items and the residual heat will continue cooking, thus saving energy. The only modification I would make is installing a "Start" button to begin the oven preheat sequence or the timer.