Frigidaire 30" 4-Element Induction Cooktop (FFIC3026TB) - Black
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Cook for everyone
- Induction cooktop boils water faster than electric cooktops
- Induction heat warms the pan that are using to cook, not the surface of the cooktop, so the rest of the cooktop surface remains cool to the touch
- One 7" 2600W burner, two 6" 2000W burners, and one 10" 3800W burner provide plenty of cooking surface and exact heating to simmer, boil, sear, and crisp your recipes
- Cooktops, when paired with a wall oven, offer a high-end look in any kitchen
- Be more present in conversation when working on a cooktop in an island instead of a range in a corner of your kitchen
Cooking made easy
- Auto Sizing Pan Detection senses the size of the pan you are using and sends heat only to that surface area
- Induction surface allows for easy clean-up because spills won't burn onto the surface since heat is only generated to your pan
- Even heat is delivered across the surface of your pans for consistent heating and optimal results every time
- True Temperature Melt and Hold perfectly melts delicate ingredients and sauces without scorching or burning for up to one hour
- Induction offers precise temperature control to perfectly sear, crisp, melt, or simmer
- Energy efficiency is realized through less energy lost in the cooking process since induction only heats the cookware and not your kitchen
- Cooktop Timer lets you set specific cooking time for your items
- Compatible with most cookware; simply test your cookware with a magnet, if it sticks to the bottom of a pan, it can be used on an induction cooktop
- Width: 30.75"
- Height: 4.38"
- Depth: 21.5"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Electric Cooktop Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 29 reviewers who responded, 26 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Cooks amazingly fast!- March 27, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I knew from my research that this stove would cook fast, but I’m still blown away at how quickly it boils water and seers meat. The first time I made Mac’n Cheese blew my mind. I put the water on power boil, and by the time I got the box of noodles, milk & butter the water was already boiling. There was literally zero waiting! The other thing I love that I wasn’t expecting is how easy it is to control the heat. From simmering to power boiling and everything in between after using it a few times you’ll figure out what settings work best for your favorite recipes and then you’re all set. I cook on this stove at least twice a day and it makes me smile every time.
- Love the upgrade to induction!- August 31, 2019
The entire purchase and installation process has been excellent. Getting to know our new cooktop has been equally excellent; thus far every dish we've cooked has turned out great. Owner's manual had clear, easy to follow instructions, like starting the food that needs a higher temp & perhaps a longer cooking time first, & then engaging other burners. New cookware is needed specific for induction technology, and we got a highly recommended set that we love. So far, so good. We'll see how it goes as we use it more, figure out the nuances, and test the longevity of all components.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I was hesitant to try induction cooking- December 14, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I was hesitant to try induction cooking but I am so glad I took the plunge. The learning curve from electric coil cooktop was minimal. In my mind the numbers on this cooktop relate to low, medium and high and the increments between. This cooktop is beautiful and I chose it over others because of the controls. Easy to understand and operate. I was concerned about the white circles, but unless you have the light on over the stove they are not noticeable. The cleaner that came with it is wonderful and helps it beautiful and spot free. I would recommend this to anyone.