Frigidaire 30" 4-Element Induction Cooktop (FGIC3066TB) - Black
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Cook for everyone
- From Frigidaire's Gallery collection
- Induction cooktop boils water faster than electric cooktop
- Induction heat warms the pan that are using to cook, not the surface of the cooktop, so the rest of the cooktop surface remains cool to the touch
- One 7" 2600W burner, two 6" 2000W burners, and one 10" 3800W burner provide plenty of cooking surface and exact heating to simmer, boil, sear, and crisp your recipes
- Cooktops, when paired with a wall oven, offer a high-end look in any kitchen
- Be more present in conversation when working on a cooktop in an island instead of a range in a corner of your kitchen
Cooking made easy
- Auto Sizing Pan Detection senses the size of the pan you are using and sends heat only to that surface area
- Induction surface allows for easy clean-up because spills won't burn onto the surface since heat is only generated to your pan
- Even heat is delivered across the surface of your pans for consistent heating and optimal results every time
- True Temperature Melt and Hold perfectly melts delicate ingredients and sauces without scorching or burning for up to one hour
- Induction offers precise temperature control to perfectly sear, crisp, melt, or simmer
- Energy efficiency is realized through less energy lost in the cooking process since induction only heats the cookware and not your kitchen
- Cooktop Timer lets you set specific cooking time for your items
- Compatible with most cookware; simply test your cookware with a magnet, if it sticks to the bottom of a pan, it can be used on an induction cooktop
- Width: 30.75"
- Height: 4.38"
- Depth: 21.5"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Electric Cooktop Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 37 reviewers who responded, 35 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I love how fast this cooktop heats up pans. It is awesome!!- October 29, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] About a month ago, at the recommendation of a professional chef, we decided to try an induction cooktop. The Frigidaire Gallery is a nice combination of features and value. The chef was right. We really enjoy cooking on it, even more than the gas cooktop we had in our last house, and much more than the radiant heat cooktop we replaced. The pans heat quickly while the top around the pans stay cool. You can literally put your finger right next to the pan on the cooktop without it getting burned. Only after you remove the pan do you notice the glass is hot under where the pan was. I think this will be a lot safer when our grandchildren come to visit.
- Dare to be amazed!- August 30, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Dare to be enchanted! What's there not to like about this cooktop? It's safe, because of its auto sensing power cutoff, surfaces cool off faster than other radiant equivalent cooktops, it shows with a big 'H' which areas are still too hot for the touch and it senses when little fingers are playing with the controls so they don't get burnt! It's beautiful on your eyes! It's amazingly fast heating up and cooling down, so that inevitable spill can be avoided, just like magic! Now, you tell me, what is there not to like? Just like my wife and I have enjoyed these last 40 days of culinary joy with it, then you could too and love it like we do in due time.
- Wish I had bought this a long time agao- August 20, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I was a little hesitant at buying an induction cook-top. A couple of my favorite pans were not going to be usable. However, my old unit had issues and it was time. I was more than pleasantly surprised. It installed very easily, and looks great.My first test was boiling water and cool down. WOW... In under a minute I had a fast boil and in under 3 minutes after removing the pot, I had a cool surface to wipe clean. Ongoing --- This cook-top holds is setting very well. I can get something boiling quickly, drop the setting to 6 or 7 for a slow boil and it stays consistent. This is such an improvement over my old cook-top. I love this thing. Highly recommend.