Frigidaire 30" 5.0 Cu. Ft. 5-Burner Freestanding Gas Range (FCRG3052AW) - White
Cooking made easy
- 5.0 cu. ft. capacity has plenty of room to cook larger dishes like a turkey or a number of smaller dishes at the same time
- Gas provides instant heat and gives you more control over burner temperatures compared to electric stove tops
- Continuous corner-to-corner grates feature five burners ranging from 5,000 BTUs to 16,000 BTUS for powerful, precision cooking
- 10,000BTU oval burner provides even heating to griddles and other large pans
- Even Baking Technology ensures every dish comes out consistently and evenly cooked
- Sealed gas burners make it easy to keep the stovetop clean and free of debris
- Store-More Storage Drawer provides a generous space for storing your cookware
- Electronic timer times up to 12 hours so you never have to worry about forgetting a dish in the oven
- Width: 29.88"
- Height: 46.56"
- Depth: 25.75"
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Looks nice- April 5, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am very happy with our new stove. It looks great in our small kitchen, it cooks nice and even, and I like the quick boil and other features. One thing that I don’t like is that you have to be careful leaning over the stove. Your body can accidentally turn on the gas! It happened already to me, my husband, and a friend. You have to be very careful not to set yourself on fire that way. I also wish the smaller stove had a self cleaning oven. However, overall, we are happy with our new stove. We had it converted to propane. Mercifully we have a technician friend who is very good, and we didn’t have to depend on others who have to do rush jobs.
- Good value for the price.- December 21, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The appliance that was replaced was 15 years old. This new appliance works exceptionally well. The preheat for the oven is 6 minutes which is quicker than the old appliance. The stove top burners and igniters work quickly. No more waiting for burners to come on. We love the burner layout on the top. 4 burners with a center burner we us for keep items warm. As stated good stove top layout. After technician made some adjustments to the fuel to air ratios this stove works very good. Installation instructions were easy to read and follow step by step. I would highly recommend this appliance or product to other folks.
- Satisfied customer- February 19, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this range at the end of December, 2020. The range is fantastic. I like the fact that the round burners are of different sizes (diameters). This makes the range ideal when using pots and pans of varying size. It's easy to get an optimal sized flame that focuses heat directly under the pot or pan with minimal energy waste around the sides. Everything is working great so far. I love cooking with this gas range because of the ease of making immediate temperature adjustments. The range looks great. The burners ignite quickly. Using this range provides a pleasant cooking experience and we are eating better. Thanks!