Frigidaire 30" 5.0 Cu. Ft. Self-Clean 5-Element Freestanding Electric Range (CFEH3054US) - Stainless
Make meal preparation more efficient
- 30" smooth-top electric range offers reliable efficiency to your busy kitchen an is easy to instal
- Traditional freestanding design delivers the sleek look of a built-in range
Versatile cooktop is faster and more flexible
- Smooth cooktop features 5 elements to handle every cooking need, including faster, more efficient preparation with a 3,000W element
- Extra-large 12" element accommodates your larger pots and pans with ease
- Keep warm zone maintains food temperature until everything and everyone is ready to eat
Keeping it clean is a breeze
- Hidden heating element makes wiping out the bottom of your oven quick and simple
- Self-cleaning 2 and 3-hour cycle options do the work, so you don't have to
Designed with extra storage and enhanced safety
- Store-more storage drawer gives you additional space for discreetly stowing away your cookware
- Oven door features a child lock for enhanced safety
- Overall dimensions: width: 75.88cm (29.88"); height: 93.03cm (36.63"); depth: 67.95cm (26.75")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24 hours of your purchase.
(If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 69 reviewers who responded, 46 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Basic range- November 20, 2020
I need a slide in range with front knobs that are easy to reach. This fit the bill. But certain features are very disappointing; the oven door will not stay partially open to pull out a casserole from a hot oven, so you must open the door full to take anything out from the oven; the bake timer automatically turns off the oven when the time is reached requiring one to rest the oven temp. The timer does not display the remaining bake time so you have to guess. The slats on the oven racks are wider than standard so the small mini muffin tins for example are not as stable. I wish I kept my old oven racks. Finally the black cooktop shows all dirt .
- Should have been five stars- March 23, 2021
So far so good. I had problems with screws stripping when I installed the pig tail but I got it done. There was a piece which goes on the back of the stove that had no directions or description so it took me a while of looking at the picture and trying to match up screws but once I figured out where it went it was fine. Directions says to heat the oven at 400 degrees for 30 minutes to burn the residue off but it took over an hour. Other than that it works great. It will take a while to get used to burners that work but I love it. The oven is great. It will be a pleasure using this range to the full extent of my baking and cooking needs.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pros and Cons- June 19, 2019
I like the way the elements cook, and I like the various sizes of elements. I also like the controls, the light/fan features, etc. I do NOT like the length of time it takes to clean the top, and I do not like the greasy look the special cleaner leaves on the top. But what I really hate is the way the oven racks spill downward as you attempt to pull them out. My husband finally figured out you have to carefully balance everything while pulling the rack out until it 'catches' on a hump in the back. So everyone, pull the rack all the way out before letting go. That way you won't have the cooked meal dumped all over the opened door the way mine was.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.