Frigidaire 30" 5.0 Cu. Ft. Self-Clean 5-Element Freestanding Electric Range (CFEH3054UW) - White
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Quick and healthy meals at your fingertips
- Electric range with a 5.0 cu. ft. oven capacity provides plenty of room to prepare family size meals
- Five-element radiant cooktop includes a 3,000W quick-boil element and an extra-large 12" element for cooking versatility
- Keep Warm Zone keeps your dishes at ready-to-eat temperatures until everything is ready
Clean, stylish, and convenient
- Freestanding design with front controls fits easily into existing 30" range spaces, giving you the look of a built-in model without the cost of renovations
- One-touch self-clean offers 2 and 3 hour cycles to get your oven sparkling clean in a snap
- Hidden bake element makes it easy to keep the bottom of the oven clean
- Store-More storage drawer provides a convenient place to store your cookware
- Width: 75.88cm (29.88")
- Height: 93.03cm (36.63")
- Depth: 74.14cm (29.19")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
- Too loud - stay away- December 28, 2020
We bought this oven 1 week ago. We had read a few reviews that mentioned it was loud, but we didn't take those reviews seriously. However after using it several times, it's driving us nuts. The buzzing noise continues over 1 hour after the oven has been turned off. An oven is a 10 year commitment. There's no way we can deal with this for 10 years, let alone another week. We're looking to swap it out now. How could Fridigaire product managers even release an oven with this noise issue? It should be removed from the product line.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great stove!- October 7, 2020
I bought this stove approximately 3 months ago. I love to cook and bake and this stove hasn’t let me down. The quick boil is great. The stove top can handle any of my cookware The oven works fantastic. I like that there isn’t a ton of extra features that I won’t use. At the same time the stove is beautiful (to the point a friend considered replacing their stove that works great because they liked the look of mine).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- - August 25, 2019
We bought this model the cfef3017u and we put an aluminum tray in the bottom to catch spillage while a portion of it had melted and now it seems that every time we use the oven I'm smelling some type of plastic burning or something not overly pleasedNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.