Frigidaire 30" 5.3 Cu. Ft. Self-Clean 5-Element Freestanding Electric Range (CFEF3054US) - Stainless
Large-capacity design with stylish silhouette
- 30" free-standing electric range features a smooth, ceramic radiant cooktop
- Stylish, large-capacity design is the ideal size for cooking family-sized meals or hosting huge dinner parties by giving you ample room to cook multiple dishes at once
- Large 5.3 cu. ft. oven features a 3000W broil element and a 2600W bake element
- Five-burner radiant cooktop features an extra-large 12" 2700W burner, an expandable 6/9" 3000W burner, two 6" 1200W burners and a 100W keep warm zone, allowing you to cook and heat a variety of foods and dishes
Easy-to-install and complements a variety of kitchen designs
- Freestanding design is easy to install and has finished sides and a backsplash
- Sleek, stainless-steel finish blends effortlessly with a variety of kitchen decors
Includes time-saving features and additional storage for cookware
- Colour-coordinated oven door features an extra-large window, so you can monitor the progress of your dish without opening the door and releasing the heat
- Timed cook option gives you the ability to begin cooking at a predetermined time, even if you aren't there to turn it on personally
- Smooth ceramic cooktop lets you wipe messes away in a flash
- Electronic kitchen timer keeps track of required cooking times up to 12 hours
- StoreMore storage drawer provides additional space for stowing cookware and bakeware
- Overall dimensions: width: 75.88cm (29.88"); height: 119.38cm (47"); depth: 72.39cm (28.5")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call. You’ll hear from our Appliance Delivery team within 24 hours* of your purchase to:
- Confirm or change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order**
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*On holidays we’ll call you within 48 hours.
**If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 608 reviewers who responded, 558 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Cooktop- September 24, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We did not choose this brand but builder did. The first time I used the cook top it left marks on the surface. New marks each time I use it now. I’ve not had this particular type of stove top but I have had other brands. Never had this issue with them. I really try to be very careful when cooking and cleaning the top but each time new marks. At this rate I will have to replace the entire thing in a year and it will not be a Frigidaire.
- Decent Unit, but bad Quality Control issue- February 23, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I purchased the stove new about 6 months ago. I was very happy with it up until this morning. Went to use range top for breakfast, and thrre was an electrical flash from behind the top panel. It tripped the breaker. After pulling out the unit to inspect, noticed burn mark (photo attached) on shield. After unplugging the range, removed shield to find three white electrical components loose and detached. One of them had come in contact with the back metal shield creating a direct short. After some searching on-line, determined that the electrical components are 125 volt indicator lights that were supposed to be attached to backside of three indicator light lenses that denote "Hot Surface", "On (oven)" and "On (surface burners). These lenses were never installed in the 3 empty holes (photo attached) on the front of the panel. My wife and I never understood from day-one why there were three small, empty holes on the front panel. Now we know. Very poor quality control from factory... not sure how this unit left the factory in this condition. Now I need to find correct lenses on-line, order & install. Not happy despite this being a good, reliable unit.
- Love the burners- October 16, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Love this stove. Really like the 5 burners and that one offers a quick boil/two size pan feature. I almost wish the other front burner had a two size option because not many pans are as big as that second burner but I guess it's better to be bigger than too small. The oven works great, heats pretty quickly too. The bottom drawer is also not super easy to pull in and out, it gets stuck sometimes but I don't have to pull it out too often so it isn't really bothersome. Overall, love our new oven and stove and love that our new fridge matches.
- Great Stove- May 7, 2022
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Very satisfied with this stainless steel stove. Love the quick boil and warming features. Love that it has many (5) cooking surfaces on the stove top. Oven temperature is great and cooks well. Stove Looks good. Glass top surface cleans up good but must use products to make it shine and streak free after each use. Can’t just wipe off with a damp cloth, but must buff the glass top. Overall, this a great stove and looks good with my other stainless steel appliances.
- Love this appliance..!- June 4, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this appliance because I really liked the look and all the features. The quality is very nice. I love it and it adds so much to our newly renovated kitchen.