Frigidaire 30" Under Cabinet Range Hood (FHWC3025MS) - Stainless Steel
- 2-speed fan circulates air at 220 cu. ft. per minute to remove smoke, vapours, and food odours from the kitchen
- Filter is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Interior light illuminates the cooktop so you can see what you're cooking
- Ventilation is convertible, so you can duct it outside or recirculate it inside without the need for ducting
- Stainless steel finish looks sleek in any kitchen
- Width: 76.2cm (30"); height: 12.54cm (4.94"); depth: 47.31cm (18.63")
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 67 reviewers who responded, 58 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I like the hood- July 23, 2018
This vent Is inexpensive but it does the job. I hired a handy man to install it and hook it up to my vertical duct vent, and it wasn’t a problem for him at all. I feel like I have so much space now, because before this, I had the microwave/vent combo (which is a problem- the microwave broke, so there went the vent too). I did not give it 5 stars because you could see inside the vent, because I’m short (like I wish it had an extra panel), and it is slightly loud. Other than these I’m very happy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazingly sleek simple and beautiful- August 13, 2016
When building my new home we insisted on all Frigidaire products. The value it has added to my new home makes me proud. I love the elegant look, and I need not worry when cooking onions, garlic or fish as the odors are whisked away efficiently, and I feel little to no heat, and steam is suckered up quickly from all the pots of simmering foods. I get so many compliments on my beautiful kitchen!!! I wish the "add photo" button worked so I could show off my pretty kitchen!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gets the job done- September 14, 2017
I was looking for a stainless steel fan and it seemed like most people are using the chimney type now. Tough to find one in store, but pleasantly surprised to see this one. Looks nice. The fan could be stronger, but it is also less expensive than competitors with higher cfm.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.