Frigidaire 30" Under Cabinet Range Hood (FHWC3040MS) - Stainless Steel
- 3-speed fan circulates air at 330 cu. ft. per minute to remove smoke, vapours, and food odours from the kitchen
- Filter is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- 2 halogen lights illuminate the cooktop so you can see what you're cooking
- Convertible exhaust system give you the option of an external or recirculating exhaust
- Non-stick surface on the underside of the hood makes it quick and easy to clean off grease and soot
- Stainless steel finish looks sleek in any kitchen
- Width: 76.2cm (30"); height: 12.54cm (4.94"); depth: 50.17cm (19.75")
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 69 reviewers who responded, 49 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- bad circuitry- August 3, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The product looks nice combined with the Frigidaire stove we bought. It has been a major headache regarding the electrical wiring. The lowest of the three speeds of the fan does not move the damper thus making this a recirculating unit. The worse is the lighting. It comes with halogen bulbs (2). One burned out after 1 week of use. These are not under warranty according to everyone, including Frigidaire. The second one went out 1 week later. After 2 months the unit burned out 5 bulbs. A replacement unit was installed with the same problems. I replaced the halogen bulbs with harder to find LED bulbs. No problems since, knock on wood.
- Somewhat disappointing- June 23, 2020
This range hood was included in our new home purchase April 30, 2019. In May of this year, a scant 13 months after we took possession of the home, the low speed button dislodged and fell back into the fan. I now have an empty hole, and only two speeds. It's rather surprising since we did not move here full time until June 9th of this year. We were part time residents. In talking with my neighbors, it was discovered that this was not uncommon. This is very disappointing. I would not recommend this range hood fan to anyone. As a matter of fact I will tell all prospective neighbors to make sure they have the builder replace that particular fan before they purchase.
- Terrible Design for Fan Buttons Do Not Buy!- January 21, 2019
We got this from our builder in our new home, it worked great for us for about 3 months. But after 3 months the low speed fan button came unglued and has since fallen into the hole in the hood it came out of, and soon after all fan speed buttons came off. It was replaced under warranty but now 2 years down the road 2 of the buttons are inside the hood and I have to use one to put in the different fan speed holes to operate. Trying to figure out how to get them out but there doesn't seem to be screws to take apart. Bad bad bad design!!! DO NOT BUY!!!!!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.