Frigidaire 30'' Wall Chimney Range Hood (FHWC3055LS) - Stainless Steel
- Features a centrifugal fan that moves air quietly and efficiently at 400 cu. ft. of air per minute to quickly remove cooking and food odours from the space
- Halogen lighting brightly illuminates the cooktop's surface for a well-lit workspace
- Classic style enhances your kitchen with an attractive traditional appeal
- Washable aluminum filter is strong, durable, and cleans easily in your dishwasher
- Overall dimension: Width: 75.88cm (29.88"); height: 68.02cm (26.78"); depth: 50.01cm (19.69")
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 41 reviewers who responded, 21 would recommend this product.
- Nice looks but with a major flaw- November 13, 2014
The hood looks very nice, controls are very easy and practical, lighting is good. The problem I had is that it is extremely loud even at the Lowe fan speed way above the specifications (several sones above). I know hoods are loud and I used many loud ones before, but this one you have to shout in the ear for someone else to hear you and that's in the living room next to the kitchen (you cannot stay in the kitchen without ear plugs or some sort of noise reducing headphones). I suspect i have a defective unit and will be contacting the manufacturer. I hope this is not how it's supposed to sound!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Motor broke down within 4 months- May 18, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I got this along with 4 other Frigidaire appliances in my new home. We always use the furnace at low fan speed to reduce the noise since we have 2 infants in thw house. However, 4 months in, the fan just abruptly stopped. I called in for support and the service person who visited us informed that its just a bad motor and bappens, what we should do is buy this additional coverage plan because we dont always honor warranty, here are 5 times when we dont. So, i was upsokd a new warranty type in my existing warranty period to address a faulty motor that came with my hood?
- Not reliable- September 4, 2016
I renovated the complete Kitchen including this new hood fan FHWC3055S. At first the noise was a concern but for that number of CFM I'm ok to accept this inconvenience. My biggest problem is on a diner with gests the hood fan stopped working after the third time usage. That was really embarrassing. Now because of this experience, we are not sure if we lean on the warranty or just buy another brand the fact if the warranty replace the broken part with the same problem parts.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.