Frigidaire 30" Wall Mount Range Hood (RH30WC55GS) - Stainless Steel
Sold out online
This is a special-order product with a delivery estimate of 3 or more weeks from now, and the date may change if there are transport delays. It’s being sourced directly from the manufacturer, potentially from outside Canada. We’ll email you with the earliest possible delivery date and call to talk you through the delivery process.
- Dual centrifugal fans deliver up to 600CFM of ventilation for highly efficient results
- Four fan speeds provide versatile ventilation performance
- Stainless steel filters are made dishwasher safe to make cleaning easier
- LCD electronic controls with blue displays let you easily and precisely operate the appliance
- Integrated sensors automatically turn on the appliance upon detecting smoke and heat
- Halogen lighting illuminates the cooking area for enhanced visibility
- Convertible venting feature lets you use this appliance for external venting or recirculating
- Stainless steel design offers a sleek and easy-to-clean look
- Width: 75.88cm (29.88"); Height: 60.96 cm (24"); Depth: 50.01cm (19.69")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Definitely Worth The Money- April 30, 2010
It works better than any hood I have ever owned. I have a cullinary background and so my kitchen at home will perform like it was a five star kitchen, and this hood does well here. Throw away the installation template the anchor locations don't line up. Use 4" blue masking tape and draw your guide lines for vertical and horizontal on that with a 4' level and Sharpie, measure twice and you'll do just fine. Cook for a friend to get him to help put it in, you cannot safely do it alone. The directions say to cut open the wall and put it backing but you do not have to. Use 5/32" roundhead HILTI POLY TOGGLES and it will be perfectly secure. Once it's in, you realize no amount of online pictures do it justice! The dishwashable filters are worth it alone. I have a huge range and still cannot generate a steam cloud big enough to moisten the wall under the hood with it on full bore.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wall mount hood fan- February 9, 2011
I really like that the filters are stainless steel, easily removable and especially dishwasher friendly - no need to buy filters. Electric range has good temp control and has many cook options which I use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Features- June 15, 2021
I bought this an year ago and still it's working with full efficiencyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.