Frigidaire 31" Induction Cooktop (FFIC3026TB) - Black
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Cook for everyone
- Induction cooktop boils water faster than electric cooktops
- Induction heat warms the pan that are using to cook, not the surface of the cooktop, so the rest of the cooktop surface remains cool to the touch
- One 7" 2600W burner, two 6" 2000W burners, and one 10" 3800W burner provide plenty of cooking surface and exact heating to simmer, boil, sear, and crisp your recipes
- Cooktops, when paired with a wall oven, offer a high-end look in any kitchen
- Be more present in conversation when working on a cooktop in an island instead of a range in a corner of your kitchen
Cooking made easy
- Auto Sizing Pan Detection senses the size of the pan you are using and sends heat only to that surface area
- Induction surface allows for easy clean-up because spills won't burn onto the surface since heat is only generated to your pan
- Even heat is delivered across the surface of your pans for consistent heating and optimal results every time
- True Temperature Melt and Hold perfectly melts delicate ingredients and sauces without scorching or burning for up to one hour
- Induction offers precise temperature control to perfectly sear, crisp, melt, or simmer
- Energy efficiency is realized through less energy lost in the cooking process since induction only heats the cookware and not your kitchen
- Cooktop Timer lets you set specific cooking time for your items
- Compatible with most cookware; simply test your cookware with a magnet, if it sticks to the bottom of a pan, it can be used on an induction cooktop
- Width: 30.75"
- Height: 4.38"
- Depth: 21.5"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.