Frigidaire 33" 17.4 Cu. Ft. French Freezer Refrigerator (FFBN1721TV) - Stainless Look
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- French door refrigerator keeps your most used items close at hand to make meal preparations quicker
- Four-door layout allows you to organize your foods for easy access and convenience
- Free-standing fridge installs in a snap
- Stainless finish adds modern appeal to your kitchen
- 17.4 cu. ft. fridge has a 11.9 cu. ft. fresh food capacity and 5.5 cu. ft. freezer capacity for plenty of space to keep all your perishables
- Two SpaceWise glass shelves are adjustable for convenient and tidy organization
- Store-More crisper drawers feature controlled humidity for the freshest produce
- Store-More gallon door bins hold bulky milk jugs, juice bottles, and more with ease
- Four pull-out freezer bins and two pull-out freezer drawers provide a place for all of your frozen goods
- Exterior control panel lets you adjust fridge and freezer settings at the touch of a button
- Interior LED lighting keeps food visible so you can find it faster
- TwinTech dual evaporators reduce moisture to keep food fresh
- Width: 32.81"
- Depth: 29.13"
- Height: 70"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24 hours of your purchase.
(If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 27 reviewers who responded, 16 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Noisy Fridge and poor Frigidaire customer service- 9 avril 2021
Very Noisy 6 month old Fridge can be heard throughout the house - Developer supplied all new Frigidaire Appliances and after 3 month of use fridge compressor started making loud chirping noises while running. Frigidaire will not honor warranty as we're not the 'original owner' (fridge purchased by developer and moved into vacant remodeled home prior to listing) even though proof was provided that no one lived in the house until we purchased it. Save your time/money and buy a different brand and developers/buyers beware that your new appliances will have no warranty!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Stylish refrigerator at a great price point- 25 janvier 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We love our new fridge. It's sleek and stylish. The fingerprint-free finishes does it's job beautifully. The lighting in the upper area makes everything look great. We wish there was lighting in the bottom freezers, but the drawer system makes it easy enough to see (not a big deal.) The arrangement of the interior upper is a little different from previous fridges I've owned, but we immediately got used to it and have come to love the accessibility of items on the wide shelves. We didn't need a water line feature, so this was a perfect fit for us. We're so happy with this unit we upgraded our stove to a Frigidaire as well.
- Great freezer organization- 18 juillet 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] It is easy to organize your freezer with multiple drawers and separate freezer compartments. The refrigerator could have more moveable shelves so larger items could be placed easier. The fresh fruit/vegetable drawers would be better if you could open only one door to access them. As it stands, both doors must be opened to access a drawer. Maybe a slot or small drawer between the drawers would help with this issue. The refrigerator as a whole is very accessible to find items. It saves energy as you don't have to open both doors to remove something from the refrigerator as long as you remember what side you put it on.