Frigidaire 33" 22.2 Cu. Ft. Side-By-Side Refrigerator w/ Water & Ice Dispenser (FRSS2323AS) - Stainless
- 33" side-by-side refrigerator offers 22.2 cu. ft. of interior space to hold family-size grocery hauls
- Adjustable door bins and 3 shelves provide plenty of ways to keep your food organised
- Two humidity-controlled crisper drawers help keep your fruits and vegetables fresh
- EvenTemp cooling system uses a variable-speed compressor to circulate cold air and react quickly to temperature fluctuations
- PurePour water filter reduces up to 99% of contaminants so clean, tasty water is always on tap
- Interior LED lighting effortlessly illuminates the contents of your refrigerator
- Freestanding design allows you to place the fridge virtually anywhere in your space
- Dimensions: Width: 84.14cm (33.13"); height: 177.8cm (70"); depth: 83.19cm (32.75")
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 39 reviewers who responded, 35 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It is keeping things cold, but wouldn't buy again- September 23, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] It took it a lot longer to fully cool down than we anticipated. One door bin was cracked when it was installed. Didn't come with Air Filter. Frigidaire sent the wrong replacement bin (butter keeper flip door), which was also cracked, but the filter was right. Fridge doesn't have a meat drawer, didn't even notice that when shopping. We were limited to in stock items due to our old fridge quickly dying (bad compressor). Also only has one light in the top center, so not much light filters down to the lower shelves once its full. At the store it was bright because it was empty. Ice maker took over a week to fill up. Maybe due to smaller cubes.
- No support at all and it runs nonstop- June 15, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Getting a fridge at all right now is difficult, so I'm glad this was available when I needed one. But I'm unhappy that you can't reach a human to ask why it runs literally nonstop 24 hrs a day. Yes, I know it's running the entire day. Also, there is no deli drawer so if that makes your life difficult, you should rethink this unit. I didn't notice before I purchased, and I miss that drawer a lot, as it provided much needed storage. But really, think most about not having any support if your unit is running nonstop and you can't ever find out why. I'm waiting for a massive electric bill that cancels out any energy efficiency the new fridge has.
- Nice fridge- August 12, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I had this same exact fridge in a later model. Had to buy another one after a power outage. The stainless color is nice and I like the gray on the sides as opposed to the black on my old one. I chose this model again because I like the large ice maker. We never run out of ice. The placement of the light on the fridge side is kind of annoying. It prevents larger bottles; milk and etc. from fitting on the top shelf. You have to move the bottles to the sides of the light or put on another shelf. It also is a little louder than expected. It doesn’t run super loud but it’s not a silent fridge. overall it does the job and looks nice.