Frigidaire 36" 26.8 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with Ice & Water Dispenser - Stainless Steel
- 26.8 cu. ft. Frigidaire French door fridge has an 8.7 cu. ft. freezer capacity and 18.1 cu. ft. fresh food capacity for an organized space with ample room for all your groceries
- 4 Store-More shelves fit edge-to-edge to provide more space for all your foods and beverages
- Store-More bins fit larger items, so there's room for a gallon of milk
- Adjustable interior storage offers over 100 ways to customize your storage for convenient and tidy organization
- Multi-Level LED Lighting provides corner-to-corner illumination so you can find food faster and ensures all fresh vegetables and dairy are clearly visible
- Effortless Glide pull-out freezer drawers and Effortless Glide crisper drawers smoothly extend out for easy opening so you never have to struggle to find frozen goods or fruits and vegetables
- Freezer basket with adjustable divider ensures you can find frozen goods without having to dig
- Ready-Select controls let you customize your fridge temperature and ice and water settings with a simple touch of a button
- PureSource Ultra II Water Filtration cleans your water by removing 99.3% of lead and 99.9% of cysts from your household water and ice
- Filter change alert on the control panel lets you know when it's time to replace the water filter
- Dual ice makers mean you'll never run out of ice when you host a party
- ENERGY STAR qualified so you can save on your bills and stop sweating over your energy efficiency
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 33.38"
- Height: 69.88"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1500 reviewers who responded, 1336 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A Nice French Door Refrigerator- April 15, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We have had this refrigerator for a month now. It works fine and seems well made. We hope it lasts. We had the second ice maker installed in the freezer because we go through a lot of ice. The nice thing about that is we have the smaller cubes from in the door and the half moon larger cubes from the freezer. It makes rather ice fast. Our only knock is that it runs almost continuously, which we are told is normal, and it is louder than our previous refrigerator, which was super silent. We have gotten used to the sound though. The control panel is easy to use and the door ice and water dispenser works great. Interior lighting is nice.
- Very good refrigerator.- June 27, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We bought this refrigerator to replace our 12 year old Frigidaire refrigerator that was not cooling correctly. Very spacious and cools very well. Maintains even temperature even in the door. I normally never stored milk in the door as this is normally the warmest spot in the refrigerator however due to the thickness of the insulation in the doors it holds very good temperature in the door. The freezer compartment is quit spacious, the extra shelf in the freezer makes organization very easy. Water, ice and crushed ice in the door is works great. The only thing that would make this refrigerator better would be if the water in the door was chilled.
- Very nice.- September 13, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Overall, it is a good fridge. The bottom drawer in the fridge too a little adjustment to get it to slide in and out correctly, but I think this was more due to the installers not taking time to set the unit up properly. Also, when leveled correctly, the doors sit flush as they are suppose to. The installers also tried to convince me that the doors were not suppose to sit square to each other. Again, I dont think they wanted to go the trouble of leveling the fridge. The ice maker works well, and I do like that the water/ice opening is large (unlike the fridge that was replaced). Overal, it is nice, bright lights inside and works well.