Frigidaire 36" 26.8Cu.Ft. French Door Refrigerator w/ Ice & Water Dispenser - Smudge-Proof Stainless
- French door refrigerator with an 18.1 cu. ft. fresh food capacity and an 8.7 cu. ft. freezer capacity has the convenient storage you need for your fresh and frozen goods
- Adjustable interior storage gives you over 100 ways to organize your refrigerator
- Even Temp ensures consistent temperature throughout the refrigerator
- PureSource Ultra II Ice & Water Filtration removes 99.3% of lead and 99.9% of cysts from your household water
- PureAir Ultra II Filters keep the air in your refrigerator fresh
- Crisp Seal sealed humidity-controlled crispers maintain moisture for market-fresh produce and can be configured multiple ways
- Quick freeze keeps food fresh
Space for it all
- Full-width Cool-Zone drawer extends completely and has space for large items like sheet cakes and platters
- Deep freezer storage with an adjustable divider and Effortless Glide freezer drawers keep food organized and accessible
- Store-More flip-up shelves can make room for tall or large items, while Store-More bins can fit larger items like a gallon of milk
- Store-More Shelves span from edge-to-edge to give you more space
- Multi-level LED lighting ensures you can see every nook and cranny of your fridge
- ENERGY STAR certified means this fridge is energy efficient, which is good for the environment and good for your wallet
- Express-Select controls let you choose options with the touch of a button
- Sabbath mode can be set so that the fridge functions to follow religious guidelines
- Height: 69.88"
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 33.38"
- Confirm or change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order**
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*On holidays we’ll call you within 48 hours.
**If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 935 reviewers who responded, 823 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Well designed features- February 4, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We bought this to replace a five-year-old Whirlpool that leaked repeatedly and ruined our laminate floor. It is spacious and well-designed and the interior is very well lit. Shelves are easy to move around, giving you lots of options and the deli tray holds an amazing amount of food. Likewise, the freezer is roomy and the smaller drawer up top let's you keep things better organized. Other reviews said the icemaker was slow and noisy but that's not been our experience. Once the ice drawer filled initially, we've never run out of ice. The exterior finish is great -- fingerprints just don't show up unlike on other stainless appliances we have.
- Really good fridge...except for the ice maker- June 24, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This fridge was purchased almost a year ago to replace a side-by side model. I love the space that this fridge has, as well as the the overall layout. It fits so much more food than my old fridge, while also costing less than the other fridges I was considering. Cooling in both the fridge and the freezer has been very good. The only issue I have had with the fridge is with the ice maker. A few months ago the ice tray in the ice maker got eaten by the auger and needed to be replaced. The technician said it was a design flaw and replaced it with a new, slimmer ice tray. The auger also struggles to dispense ice when the ice bin is full.
- Big disappointment- August 11, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This expensive refrigerator has been a big disappointment. The water line for the door doesn't go through the frig and therefore has warm water not cold. Secondly, the meat drawer is always coming off track. The ice maker has been on the fritz several times. Had a guy come out when only a couple months old, used a blow dryer to thaw line. it worked for a couple weeks and we had to thaw line again. It worked for a couple months and then just stopped again. tried heating the line and it didn't work this time. Frigidaire wont return my service line call to get it replaced because of COVID 19. SAVE your money and don't buy one of these.