Frigidaire 36" 27 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator - Stainless Steel
- 27.6 cu. ft. Frigidaire free-standing French door fridge has an 8.7 cu. ft. freezer capacity and 18.9 cu. ft. fresh food capacity to keep all your favourite foods and beverages cool and fresh
- Adjustable interior storage offers over 100 ways to customize your storage for convenient and tidy organization
- 4 Store-More shelves fit edge-to-edge to provide more space for all your foods and beverages
- Freezer basket with divider stops you from having to dig through layers of frozen goods so you can find pizza, entrees, and other goodies faster
- Store-More bins fit larger items, so there's room for a gallon of milk for your growing family
- PureSource Ultra II Water Filtration cleans your water by removing 99.3% of lead and 99.9% of cysts from your household water and ice
- 2 crisper drawers with humidity controls help ensure the longevity of your fresh fruit and veggies so you can eat healthier and save money
Convenient and user-friendly
- Multi-Level LED Lighting provides corner-to-corner illumination so you can find food faster and ensures all fresh vegetables and dairy are clearly visible
- Effortless Glide pull-out freezer drawers smoothly extend out for easy opening so you never have to struggle to find frozen goods
- ENERGY STAR qualified so you can save on your bills and stop sweating over your energy efficiency
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 33.37"
- Height: 69.87"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 41 reviewers who responded, 39 would recommend this product.
- Awesome fridge!- April 27, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought the fridge about a month ago after my current one decided to die on me! The delivery was rather quick considering we are in the COVID 19 nightmare. It's huge! There are so many shelves and bins! (We had a side by side before). I keep moving stuff around. And it's so cold! I love the thermostat gauge. And boy does the alarm work! Scared the wits out of me. The freezer is awesome. We didn't think it would hold much, but we were wrong! And I love the big ice bin! The only "bad" thing I would say is it occasionally makes a loud pop noise. Doesn't happen every day. Just every once in a while. I highly recommend this fridge!!!!
- Efficient, Roomy, Better than I expected- March 15, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have had refrigerator for 3 months and we just love it. I had sworn off another french door refrigerator. This one has more room than I could have imagined. My refrigerator does not look crammed now. I think why I like it so much more than the one I replaced with this new one we didn't get the water and ice on the left door. We still get plenty of ice from the ice machine but I can't comment enough about the room this refrigerator has. The freezer space is so big as well. Whoever designed this, really got it right when it comes to the practicality of it and the efficiency of being able to see everything that is in the refrigerator and freezer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Like the layout- July 30, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Have owned for a month and not sure on the quality. Have gotten fixed twice. The ice maker filter housing was broke and leaking since install. didn't know this until ice was on whole bottom of fridge in evaporator and freezer bottom. what a mess to defrost and clean up. freezer drawer railing unit got replaced because of clunking noise. Ice maker working good now and everything seems to be working good. Like the layout and has plenty of room. Glad I got an extended warranty. would have got 4 stars but as you read with what happened could only give three at the most.