Frigidaire 36" 5-Burner Gas Cooktop (FGGC3645QB) - Black
Sold out online
This is a special-order product with a delivery estimate of 3 or more weeks from now, and the date may change if there are transport delays. It’s being sourced directly from the manufacturer, potentially from outside Canada. We’ll email you with the earliest possible delivery date and call to talk you through the delivery process.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- Frigidaire gas cooktop provides instant heat and exceptional control over burner temperatures
- Suitable for installation above any of Frigidaire's single electric wall ovens
- Five surface heaters include two 9500 BTU, and one 5000 BTU,12000 BTU, and 750-18000 BTU burner
- Low simmer burner is ideal for delicate foods and sauce
- Angled front controls that are easy to read and use, while electronic pilotless ignition is quick and safe
- Continuous corner-to-corner grates make it easy to move pots and pans between burners without lifting
- SpillSafe design and seamless recessed burners make cleanup a breeze, while cast iron grates are dishwasher safe
- Includes an LP gas conversion kit
- Dimensions: Width: 36" (91.44cm); height: 4.25" (10.8cm); depth: 21.75" (55.25cm)
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call you within 24 hours of your purchase.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 24 hours.
Gas Cooktop Features
Electric Cooktop Features
- LP Gas Conversion Kit
Of the 226 reviewers who responded, 218 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works great but terrible surface- January 23, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Got this installed at our new home. While I've enjoyed cooking on it, and love the space, I have to take off a star for the terrible stainless surface. The VERY FIRST TIME I cleaned it, it became completely scratched up. There were just a few crumbs and I used a soft cloth, but apparently crumbs are abrasive enough to scratch the SS!! I'm so afraid to clean it now, as every time I do (carefully), I get new scratches. I would never buy this again for this reason alone. It's unfortunate, since it's otherwise nice. I have owned about 10 Frigidaire SS Appliances, and this is the only one I've had a problem with.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Better than Fisher & Payless!!!- November 16, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] After multiple repairs and too much money on a supposedly “top of the line” gas cooktop of 12 years! For the past 5 years only having 2 burners that worked. I did my homework looked at reviews, went to multiple stores to see hands on. I have to say this was hands down the best for the money!! I am so happy with this cooktop!! It looks classy not cheap!! It was easy to install...as the measurements were perfect for our cut out from previous!! The burners have the ability to adjust!! And the BEST is the cleaning is a breeze, smooth no nooks or crannies for spills to get in!!! We love our Frigidaire cooktop!!!
- Looks Good But Feels Cheap- April 16, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This 5 burner product looks good on initial inspection. In actual use it does feel a little on the cheap side made with what seems like low guage stainless steel. The burners are good and give a nice even ring flame ring. The center ring is very good and heats large pots or a wok very quickly. Its ok to clean but requires completely removing the cast iron grates to properly remove grease spatters but this is similar to other manufacturers cooktops. The control knobs are ok too but their positioning does mean they are easily covered in cooking splatter. Only used this product for a month and so far so good.