Frigidaire 36" 5-Element Induction Cooktop (FFIC3626TB) - Black
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Cook for everyone
- Induction cooktop boils water faster than electric cooktop
- Induction heat warms the pan that are using to cook, not the surface of the cooktop, so the rest of the cooktop surface remains cool to the touch
- Two 8" 3200W burners, two 6" 2000W burners, and one 10" 3200W burners provide plenty of cooking surface and exact heating to simmer, boil, sear, and crisp your recipes
- Cooktops, when paired with a wall oven, offer a high-end look in any kitchen
- Be more present in conversation when working on a cooktop in an island instead of a range in a corner of your kitchen
Cooking made easy
- Auto Sizing Pan Detection senses the size of the pan you are using and sends heat only to that surface area
- Induction surface allows for easy clean-up because spills won't burn onto the surface since heat is only generated to your pan
- Even heat is delivered across the surface of your pans for consistent heating and optimal results every time
- True Temperature Melt and Hold perfectly melts delicate ingredients and sauces without scorching or burning for up to one hour
- Induction offers precise temperature control to perfectly sear, crisp, melt, or simmer
- Energy efficiency is realized through less energy lost in the cooking process since induction only heats the cookware and not your kitchen
- Cooktop Timer lets you set specific cooking time for your items
- Compatible with most cookware; simply test your cookware with a magnet, if it sticks to the bottom of a pan, it can be used on an induction cooktop
- Width: 36.75"
- Height: 4.38"
- Depth: 21.5"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Electric Cooktop Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 15 reviewers who responded, 15 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love this Cooktop!- August 22, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this to replace an electric cooktop. I thought we could just swap them out. Good thing I called an electrician because he needed to run another wire from the panel in the basement and told us it could've started a fire if we just switched it out on our own. It fit perfectly in the existing opening and I used it tonight for the first time. We had to buy new cookware that was induction ready. I couldn't believe how almost instantaneously the pan started cooking the food. It took my husband a few times using it to get used to. I absolutely love it! Can't beat the price either! It's also nice that I don't have to clean under any knobs anymore.
- Super responsive!- December 23, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We have used our cooktop for about two months now and absolutely love it. I was fine with electric but my husband loves gas. We did some research and found that induction was similar to gas and even many professional chefs used induction. We could not be happier. I didn't think it would make much of a difference to me, but I can tell you that boiling water is super fast, getting temps ups is super fast and it's pretty much instantaneous when you turn the setting down. Absolutely great! PS - Some of the reviews said it was a little loud. We don't think that at all. Gas is much louder.
- Decent Cooktop- July 18, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The cooktop itself looks great and works perfectly fine. My only gripe is that, when powering on or turning the heat up (from a lower level to higher level), there is a slight lag in the change. For example, going from cooking at level 8 and trying to move up to level 9, it takes about 1.5 - 2 seconds for the change to occur. While this isn't a huge flaw, it is annoying compared to my 5-year old Electrolux induction top I had previously, which changed instantly. Frigidaire owns Electrolux, so I would assume that they would incorporate at least 5-year-old technology from their own company.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.