Frigidaire 36" 5-Element Induction Cooktop (FGIC3666TB) - Black
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Cook for everyone
- From Frigidaire's Gallery collection
- Induction cooktop boils water faster than electric cooktop
- Induction heat warms the pan that are using to cook, not the surface of the cooktop, so the rest of the cooktop surface remains cool to the touch
- Two 8" 3200W burners, two 6" 2000W burners, and one 10" 3200W burners provide plenty of cooking surface and exact heating to simmer, boil, sear, and crisp your recipes
- Cooktops, when paired with a wall oven, offer a high-end look in any kitchen
- Be more present in conversation when working on a cooktop in an island instead of a range in a corner of your kitchen
Cooking made easy
- Auto Sizing Pan Detection senses the size of the pan you are using and sends heat only to that surface area
- Induction surface allows for easy clean-up because spills won't burn onto the surface since heat is only generated to your pan
- Even heat is delivered across the surface of your pans for consistent heating and optimal results every time
- True Temperature Melt and Hold perfectly melts delicate ingredients and sauces without scorching or burning for up to one hour
- Induction offers precise temperature control to perfectly sear, crisp, melt, or simmer
- Energy efficiency is realized through less energy lost in the cooking process since induction only heats the cookware and not your kitchen
- Cooktop Timer lets you set specific cooking time for your items
- Compatible with most cookware; simply test your cookware with a magnet, if it sticks to the bottom of a pan, it can be used on an induction cooktop
- Width: 36.75"
- Height: 4.38"
- Depth: 21.5"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days."
Electric Cooktop Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 31 reviewers who responded, 23 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I love this cooktop- June 8, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] If you cook A lot as I do,this device is the best gift you could give yourself. My first impressions were you feel no heat in the air around the cooktop,like gas or radiant electric. I was amazed 2 quarts of water steaming in 20 seconds then boiling at 3 mins! I am 2 months in and can't imagine ever using either gas or conventional electric,I have seen a drop in electricity costs using it. I use silicone burner protectors to keep from scratching the surface and cook through them with no issues.Only the pots and pans get hot not the burner,takes some getting used to but the level of precision and efficiency is wonderful. I love this cooktop!
- Easy to use and heats up faster- October 5, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Replaced my Frigidaire electric cooktop with this induction cooktop a month back. Installation took a little over 2 hours and most of the time was spent on electic connections due to lack of space on my counter top. It heats up significantly faster than its replacement, it senses the size of cookware as well as the material. If a non-iron cookware is used, it starts beeping and shuts down. It does make noise which was expected and I just need to get used it. Another thing is about the controls which are sensitive and I have easily changed the settings while trying to wipe. Overall I like the product and would recommend to anyone ready to try induction cooking.
- I'm in love!!- September 30, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The first time I saw this cooktop demo-ed I knew I had to have it in the remodeled kitchen I was planning. I'm not a great cook - my late husband did most of the cooking at our house, fabulously, I might add - but this cooktop is easy to use, makes meal prep quick work when time is short, and cleanup is a breeze. I'm back to cooking and loving it.; trying new recipes, etc., and just learning what all my Frigidaire will do. And it's beautiful, too! I find myself smiling every time I use it. I really wish my daughter had an induction cooktop like this; as a working mother of two young children, she could really use it.