Frigidaire 5.8 Cu. Ft. Upright Freezer (FFFU06M1TW)
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 5.8 cu. ft. freezer offers plenty of room for frozen dinners, ice cream, treats, and your other favourite frozen foods
- Space-saving, upright design fits into smaller spaces
- Freestanding design allows you to place the freezer nearly anywhere
- 5 wire shelves make it easy to organize and store a range of frozen foods
- Temperature is adjustable to suit your needs
- Manual defrost keeps the freezer at a constant freezing temperature and helps save energy
- Width: 21.75"; height: 56.81"; depth: 22.81"
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 47 reviewers who responded, 41 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- LOVE THIS FREEZER- October 29, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This upright freezer is the perfect needed addition to my home. It's super quiet, has 5 shelves to organizer foods instead of digging through a cold freezer chest. Size of freezer is perfect, fitting in corner of garage taking up very little room. This freezer is well made to insulate the cold air with a vacuum sealed door. I waited 4 months after covid outbreak to receive this freezer and it was well worth the wait for this consumer reports best rated freezer. My neighbors were curious to see this freezer and were surprised on upright size and the organized food. Envy of my neighbors. I highly recommend buying this freezer!
- Nice size, but...- December 2, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I really like the size of this freezer as I needed some extra freezer space but not a lot. It doesn't have a lot of features, on the other hand, the price is very good. My son thought it was nice that the freezing coils are in each shelf for fast freezing, but I am dismayed because I thought I would be able to remove a shelf to fit in a turkey or jugs of water to help keep the freezer cold. Shelves with variable spacing would improve this freezer. Another interesting feature not mentioned: when you first close the door, a vacuum is created that prevents you from opening it again for awhile. It would be helpful to know this up front.
- Great for use in garage- November 25, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Requires minimal floor space for the nominal "6 cu ft" capacity & operates in extreme garage ambient temperatures (up to 110F & below 32F). Holds consistent internal temperature in -2F to 0F range at "Normal" temperature setting. "Max" setting available if colder desired. Active wire grid type cooling shelves maintain consistent shelf temperatures from top to bottom shelf. Good seal between door & cabinet. No cooling fans or external cooling coils to clean. Fairly easy to level unit on un-even garage concrete floor, but, may need a thin wood or other shim for one back foot. Well packaged, no shipping damage. Looks nice.