Frigidaire 8.7 Cu. Ft. Chest Freezer (FFCS0922AW)
- 8.7 cu. ft. of capacity is perfect for freezing bulk foods, meats, poultry, fish, and more
- Freestanding installation makes it convenient to set up anywhere
- Removable basket holds space for accommodating smaller frozen items and slides easily so you can see items underneath
- External temperature control for convenient temperature adjustment so cold air doesn't escape
- Power-on indicator light notifies that your freezer is keeping your foods safely frozen
- Manual defrost keeps your frozen food fresh by preserving a more consistent freezing temperature
- Defrost water drain lets you easily remove water during the defrosting process
- Dimensions: Width: 95.6 cm (37.64"); height: 84.8cm (33.39"); depth: 62cm (24.41")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January, callback times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great to have a freezer, but lack of support was disappointing- November 5, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this with its one little basket, and can't find any additional freezer baskets. I have Spent hours searching. That is a bummer, as now I have this hodgepodge of baskets inside the freezer so I can organize it. Would have been nice to get more baskets sized to fit. Just a little extra effort from the company to get baskets would make a world of difference. But I got a good price. I just wanted a freezer asap. The other company took my order and waited a month (in harvest season) to inform me 2 days before delivery that my delivery date was moved from Oct to January. A loss for my garden goods. I would add a photo of the hodge podge but too much trouble.
- Very efficient- August 22, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Bought this chest freezer after our older and larger upright freezer would not stay cold enough and ran continuously. Within an hour after setting up and loading it reached and holds the temperature and barely runs. We are also amazed at the capacity compared to the old upright. We had no problem fitting and organizing everything from our 15 cu ft. upright into this chest freezer. There is no wasted space with racks and inefficient door shelves. We love it.
- Great freezer, limited parts availability- January 27, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We are very happy with the freezer itself; the light in the lid is a nice touch, great capacity for what we needed, and it keeps food frozen. My only complaint is that there is a limited parts availability for this model, so we ran into an issue trying to source another freezer basket when trying to organize all of our food. I wish this would have been conveyed to us before the purchase, either from the retailer, or on the packaging from Frigidaire.