Frigidaire Gallery 24" 49dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub & Third Rack - Stainless Steel
Powerful, precision washing
- OrbitPower wash technology delivers a powerful clean, so dirt can't hide, and it can't hold on
- Ready-to-Use Dish Alert lets you know when your dishes are clean with the LED floor beam indicator
Multiple cycles, a reliable dry
- Eight wash cycles, including PowerPlus (Heavy), Normal, China & Crystal, and more let you tackle everything from pots and pans to your fine china
- Quick Wash cycle can clean a full load of lightly soiled dishes and silverware in only 30 minutes, perfect for when company's coming and time is running out
- Energy Saver Plus Cycle uses less energy without sacrificing cleaning performance
- EvenDry system provides an outstanding drying performance, saving you from towel-drying damp dishes
- Delay Start with 1- to 24-hour options lets you set the dishwasher to run when it's convenient for you
Holds lots, holds secure
- 24" tall tub fits up to 14 place settings, letting you get the whole lot done in one wash
- SpaceWise nylon upper dish rack adjusts to make room for taller items and odd-shaped serving bowls
- Removable Store-More third rack offers easy loading and unloading of serving utensils and kitchen tools
- Stay-Put Door offers easy loading and unloading, keeping the door open at whatever angle you want it
- DishSense technology selects the best cycle based on your cleaning needs with the help of built-in sensors
- Removable, self-cleaning stainless steel filter allows you to easily clean out large food debris, helping maintain cleaning efficiency
- ENERGY STAR qualified, delivering efficiency and reduced environmental impact
- Stainless steel tub resists corrosion and is more durable than plastic, for greater longevity
Sleek look, quiet operation
- Smudge-proof stainless steel exterior looks sleek and resists fingerprints, so you don't have to spend time ironically cleaning a machine designed to clean
- A noise insulating design reduces operational sound to just 49dB, so you can easily continue a conversation or enjoy the show you're watching without distraction
- Width: 60.96cm (24"); height: 90.81cm (35.75"); depth: 61.60cm (24.25")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call. You’ll hear from our Appliance Delivery team within 24 hours* of your purchase to:
- Confirm or change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order**
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*On holidays we’ll call you within 48 hours.
**If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 267 reviewers who responded, 221 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- - February 17, 2022
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The dishwasher was fairly priced easy to install as a Layman Nice design with the touchpad and I also love the scour mode it really gets the dishes clean especially because I don’t have a Garbage disposal I love the green light underneath that tells you when your dishes are done
- Best Dishwasher Ever- December 27, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I absolutely LOVE this dishwasher! It is quiet and efficient. It gets my dishes sparkling clean every time! I love the extra silverware rack, and many cycles to choose from. I would definitely recommend this dishwasher!
- Beautiful and featureful dishwasher but some problems.- November 15, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This dishwasher is very beautiful and has many high end features. However, it has some problems I would like to point out and I am still trying to figure out why after 3 months of use. 1) Dishes have never been completely dry after finishing the cycle. I have tried so many things, esp. high temp. wash and dry. Sometimes it is very wet. I feel the heater is not working well or not hot enough for drying. The air dry is almost useless. 2) racks have very sharp corners everywhere. The control panel has a very sharp edge connecting stainless steel panel behind the handle. It has cut my hand twice in the first month and I had to put some tape there to protect my hands. 3) racks are a sort of flimsy. I feels they are going to break easily. It seems they do not fit well inside. The top rack keeps scratching the front side of the tub and the panel looks bad now.
- Very quiet operation!- February 27, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I purchased this Frigidaire Gallery dishwasher for my new home along with other Frigidaire appliances. It's one of the quietest dishwashers I've ever owned. The only tricky feature is that if you don't press "heat" to dry then the inside will be completely wet at the end of the wash cycle, using the "air" dry which I do not like - so I try to remember to press that button.
- Nothing to dislike!- November 13, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this dishwasher a month ago after doing much research and reading reviews of all the brands. I like the way the racks are set up for maximum placement of glasses, mugs, plates, etc. It is very quiet so the light on the floor lets me know it's running and when it's finished. I do not run it everyday and I rinse the food off entirely, but it works great when I finally fill it and run it. So far the 30 minute wash is sufficient for my purposes. The only thing I found that surprised me is a slight brush of my hand against the top when closing the door makes the dials all light up. I have to grab the handle so I don't hit the buttons.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.