Frigidaire Gallery 24" 49dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub & Third Rack - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Powerful, precision washing
- OrbitPower wash technology delivers a powerful clean, so dirt can't hide, and it can't hold on
- Ready-to-Use Dish Alert lets you know when your dishes are clean with the LED floor beam indicator
Multiple cycles, a reliable dry
- Eight wash cycles, including PowerPlus (Heavy), Normal, China & Crystal, and more let you tackle everything from pots and pans to your fine china
- Quick Wash cycle can clean a full load of lightly soiled dishes and silverware in only 30 minutes, perfect for when company's coming and time is running out
- Energy Saver Plus Cycle uses less energy without sacrificing cleaning performance
- EvenDry system provides an outstanding drying performance, saving you from towel-drying damp dishes
- Delay Start with 1- to 24-hour options lets you set the dishwasher to run when it's convenient for you
Holds lots, holds secure
- 24" tall tub fits up to 14 place settings, letting you get the whole lot done in one wash
- SpaceWise nylon upper dish rack adjusts to make room for taller items and odd-shaped serving bowls
- Removable Store-More third rack offers easy loading and unloading of serving utensils and kitchen tools
- Stay-Put Door offers easy loading and unloading, keeping the door open at whatever angle you want it
- DishSense technology selects the best cycle based on your cleaning needs with the help of built-in sensors
- Removable, self-cleaning stainless steel filter allows you to easily clean out large food debris, helping maintain cleaning efficiency
- ENERGY STAR qualified, delivering efficiency and reduced environmental impact
- Stainless steel tub resists corrosion and is more durable than plastic, for greater longevity
Sleek look, quiet operation
- Smudge-proof stainless steel exterior looks sleek and resists fingerprints, so you don't have to spend time ironically cleaning a machine designed to clean
- A noise insulating design reduces operational sound to just 49dB, so you can easily continue a conversation or enjoy the show you're watching without distraction
- Width: 60.96cm (24"); height: 90.81cm (35.75"); depth: 61.60cm (24.25")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call. You’ll hear from our Appliance Delivery team within 24 hours* of your purchase to:
- Confirm or change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order**
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*On holidays we’ll call you within 48 hours.
**If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information.
Cycles and Options
Of the 259 reviewers who responded, 217 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nothing to dislike!- November 13, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this dishwasher a month ago after doing much research and reading reviews of all the brands. I like the way the racks are set up for maximum placement of glasses, mugs, plates, etc. It is very quiet so the light on the floor lets me know it's running and when it's finished. I do not run it everyday and I rinse the food off entirely, but it works great when I finally fill it and run it. So far the 30 minute wash is sufficient for my purposes. The only thing I found that surprised me is a slight brush of my hand against the top when closing the door makes the dials all light up. I have to grab the handle so I don't hit the buttons.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cleans great and is quiet, but room for improvement- October 12, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This replaced a 12 year old Frigidaire which worked really well but had rusting racks. The new dishwasher cleans as well as the old one and is much, much quieter. The indicator light on the floor is a nice touch. The EvenDry system doesn’t seem to be much better than the standard heated dry on the old dishwasher; mugs are still left with pools of water on top. Everything else dries pretty well. The racks are much flimsier than the ones on the old dishwasher and don’t always slide nicely, perhaps because they are so lightweight. The third rack is handy for large items. Overall a nice dishwasher with a couple areas for improvement.
- Disappointed- January 12, 2018
Took a long time to get the results I wanted. Dishes were not drying and glasses were not clean. I followed all the recommendations but nothing worked. Plenty of rinse aid was used and water temp not an issue. I was using cascade platinum tabs and I switched to cascade gel which improved cleaning. Drying is still an issue. This dishwasher does not accommodate wine glasses well. Takes me forever to secure the glasses in place and have broken one already. They do not fit in the rubber holders easily and there is no alternative area to place them. One should not have to deal with these problems when purchasing a new (costly) appliance.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.