Frigidaire Gallery 24" 52 dB Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher (FGID2466QF) -Smudge-Proof Stainless Steel
- Tall tub with large silverware basket fits multiple place settings
- Features 8 cycles including Normal and Short (Econo) washes, sanitization and heat dry options, and delay start from 1-24 hours so it can run while you step out of the house
- Quiet operation at only 52dBA
- Smudge-proof stainless steel front panel resists fingerprints so it's easy to clean
- ENERGY STAR qualified, making this appliance environmentally friendly and energy efficient
- Express-Select controls for easy operation
- Quick Wash setting cleans a full load in about 34 minutes
- SaharaDry ensures your dishes are ready to be put away or used right after a cycle is done
- Nylon upper dish rack adjusts to make room for taller items and odd-shaped serving bowls
- Rack includes 2 cup shelves for added organization
- OrbitClean spray arm technology provides four times more water coverage for a thorough clean
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
- Frigidaire Dishwasher
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4870 reviewers who responded, 4220 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Solid unit- March 17, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I purchased this DW about 2 months ago. So far our dishes are clean and they are made so quietly. The length of the cycle is a bit longer than some other models we considered but in the end we run the unit at night and we have clean and dry dishes in the am. The length of cycle is of little consequence. The only aspect preventing me from offering full stars on this review is that the spacing of the wires on the top rack do not really prevent small bowls from sliding out and dropping down. The size of bowl I am talking about are 1 cup size (like measuring cups). But geez, even that seems nit picky. So consider this a 4.5 star review.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great features and very quiet- March 1, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is the second frigidaire dishwasher that I have bought. The first one lasted many years with no mechanical or electrical problems. Eventually, some small leaking occurred and because of the erroneous advice of an independent serviceman who incorrectly diagnosed the problem and quoted an inflated repair price, I opted to buy a new machine. Only after the new machine was delivered and installed did I realize that it should not have been necessary to replace the old one. After over ten years, the old machine was perfectly sound mechanically and electrically and that is why I chose to buy another Frigidair which is performing flawlessly.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cleans well- September 17, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I had this installed in our new home. It is fairly simple to operate and very intuitive. It operates quietly and is pretty efficient too, yielding a good clean at just about everything we throw at it. My one gripe is that sometimes then you latch it shut to start the cleaning cycle, it does not, for whatever reason, shut well and the cycle obviously doesn't start. It happened a few times, closing it to run overnight only to come in the morning and find it hadn't run. I now close it with a little more force just to be sure. It seems to me like this could possibly be a design flaw because it should not need much force to shut, hence the 4 stars.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.