Frigidaire Gallery 30" 4-Burner Gas Cooktop (FGGC3045QS) - Stainless Steel
- Gas cooktop with 4 surface heaters, provides instant heat and exceptional control over burner temperatures; ideal for use over Frigidaire electric wall ovens
- 1 x 5000 BTU; 1 x 9500 BTU; 1 x 12000 BTU; 1 x 18000 BTU
- 30" (76.2cm) wide, 21.75" (55.25cm) deep and 5" (12.7cm) high
- Deep drawn stainless steel with cast metal knobs and angled front controls that are easy to read and use
- Cast iron grates are dishwasher safe
- Continuous grates make it easy to move pots and pans between burners without lifting
- Electronic ignition is quick, easy and safe
- Liquid propane convertible
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Gas Cooktop Features
Electric Cooktop Features
- Electrolux Gas Cooktop
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 210 reviewers who responded, 194 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very Nice Cooktop- November 13, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We looked for quite some time before selecting this cooktop. We were replacing the original cooktop that came with our home, and wanted better quality than what we had. Having used Frigidaire Gallery appliances in the past, I knew the quality would be there. We love the layout of the burners, and the way the knobs are placed in the front. There's plenty of room for two large pots without feeling crowded. The flame intensity has a great range...from really high to simmer, and it's easy to dial in whatever you need. Overall, we are very pleased with our purchase, and look forward to many years of service from it.
- good product but can be improved.- November 14, 2016
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have had this cook top for about a month. My wife has been very happy to use it, which I knew mostly due to the reason of faster response compared to our previous electric cook top. Installation was easy. I liked the tilted knob panel. The knob control appeared smooth and efficient. My biggest complain is the distance between the flame and the grid being too much, which I believe wastes quite a bit energy. I would not have any hold-back to recommend this product if without this drawback. Hope Frigidaire will have a lower grid. Also if total 4 grids instead of 2 bigger pieces are equipped, cleaning would be easier. It is pretty warm at the bottom of this cook top during cooking.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Not the best quality, poor design elements- February 1, 2019
Looks great out of the box, clean and shiny, burners are powerful. However, after a little use, the real problems emerge: 1. Burner control knobs, although metal, are pot metal and dent easily, ruining the paint and appearance. Never had this problem on my 20 year old Jennair cook top. 2. Regulators are poorly designed. Most of the flame adjustment occurs within a short span. A majority of the turning does nothing, making flame adjustment difficult. 3. The rubber bumpers/feet disintegrate and crack after a few months use, leaving the metal grate resting on the cook top surface and gouging it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.