Frigidaire Gallery 30" 5.0 Cu. Ft. Convection 5-Burner Gas Air Fry Range (GCRG3060AD) - Black Stainless
Quick, convenient options to suit your busy lifestyle
- True Convection lets you bake faster and more evenly with multi-rack baking, a powerful convection fan, and a third heating element that circulates hot air evenly throughout your oven
- Air Fry feature lets you create delicious and healthy fried meals directly in your oven, so you can enjoy all of the flavour with none of the guilt
- Optional ReadyCook Air Fry Tray makes it easy to achieve perfectly crispy Air Fry results faster than non-stick bakeware
- 18,000 BTU Quick Boil Burner helps you get meals on the table faster
- Quick Preheat allows you to start baking in just minutes
- 30-minute steam cleaning option delivers a fast, light clean to the inside of your oven that is chemical- and odour-free
- One-touch self-clean options let you choose between 2- and 3-hour self-clean options, so you can enjoy a sparkling clean oven without the effort
Create delicious, gourmet dishes from home
- Gas range delivers instant heat with fine temperature control to suit your exact needs
- Flexible 5-burner cooktop offers plenty of adaptability to suit all of your cooking needs
Design the gorgeous kitchen of your dreams
- Freestanding design lets you customize how you want to install this range in your kitchen
- Smudge-proof Black Stainless Steel design resists fingerprints, cleans easily, and gives your kitchen a luxe appearance
- Width: 76.2cm (30")
- Height: 91.76cm (36.13")
- Depth: 74.3cm (29.25")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
- There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
- Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great feature good price- June 4, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought last month I very happy with all feature air fry is amazing
- High Quality Range Loaded with Great Features- January 31, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We are so very happy with our new range! We have had Fridgidaire Gallery appliances in our home for the past 5 years and think this line offers a very high quality appliances with a high end look without the huge price tag. When we saw that the new Gallery range had airfry built in, we knew it was time to upgrarde! This range fits in perfectly with the aesthetics of our exisiting Fridgidaire Gallery appliances (microwave, fridge and dishwasher) which was very important to me when we were considering the upgrade. The functions on this range are much improved from the older version we had. We have only had this range a few days and have already used the airfry functionality several times (we made homeade poptarts and brussel sprouts!) and are looking forward to using the convection feature. And what a great idea to have an oven that steam cleans itself! Also, the smudgeproof stainless steel is a must have with 3 kiddos running around the house. Very satisfied with our purchase and highly reccomend this range.
- Impressive however- May 3, 2022
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This stovetop and oven are impressive. The burners have different niches and truly seems the only burner that is low enough to simmer is the one labeled to do that. This stove and oven heat up quickly, seem to be very efficient, saving time and energy. Overall I really have enjoyed cooking and baking with this unit, however, using the air fry oven setting does need some trial and error. This airfry is very different than a countertop unit. It is important to preheat before using the air fry setting. More and more store items are being packaged indicating air fry compatibility.
- Great finishes!- February 3, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I’ve had the air fry range for about a week now and so far and very pleased. This range replaces an almost new GE range, and the quality of finishes on the Frigidaire range are of noticeably higher quality. The oven itself cooks quickly, the cook top boils very fast and the Air Fry feature (so far) has bee a lot of fun to experiment with. I’m looking forward to trying out the Temp Probe too. All in all, this oven is PACKED with features you normally wouldn’t find at this price point. If I had one “knock” it would be the unique numbering on the stove top knobs. I’m definitely used to a 1-10, so 1-7 has been an adjustment.
- build quality- June 2, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I replaced my 10 yrs old Frigidaire Professional with this one (parts were no longer available) and now regretting. Use of stainless is minimum and very thin. Came twice as damaged. The range is working fine in functionality. The storage drawer is extremely weak in carrying weight.