Frigidaire Gallery 30" 5.1 Cu. Ft. Steam Electric Wall Oven (FGEW3069UF) - Stainless Steel
Efficient cooking with restaurant-worthy results
- Powerful convection system and a heating element that evenly circulates hot air means your dishes get thoroughly cooked inside and out
- Air-fry lets you efficiently cook healthier fried food with mouthwatering flavours in less time
- Quick Preheat warms up chilled food and makes it ready to eat with minimal wait time
- From broiling salmon fillets to chicken wings, Vari-Broil Temperature Control offers 2 heat levels so you can set the heat as required
- Effortless Temperature Probe alerts you when the desired temperature is reached and automatically switches to warm setting to prevent the food from getting cold
Spacious interior with easy access
- 5.1 cu. ft. of oven capacity is more than sufficient to cook large quantities or multiple dishes in a single go
- Glide rack moves smoothly so you can easily slide heavy dishes in or out
- Spaciously designed oven racks let you safely and conveniently pull them out with oven mitts
- Six rack positions let you make efficient use of the interior oven space
Hassle-free clean up and maintenance
- 30-minute steam clean dissolves grease and food residue without any chemical fumes or strange odours
- Hidden heating elements beneath the oven ensure that even hard-to-reach areas are cleaned properly
- Intense self-clean options available with 2-, 3- and 4-hour cycles spare you the hassle of cleaning the oven
- Stainless steel exterior is smudge-proof, resists fingerprints, and is also easy to clean
Loads of convenient features
- Ready Select Controls offer a variety of easy-to-use options to control cooking temperatures as per your requirements
- Delay Clean option lets you schedule the oven to automatically clean itself
- Delay Start Baking option lets you set the oven to start cooking at a predetermined time from 1 to 24 hours in advance
- Bright interior lighting lets you peek in and monitor the progress of your dish
- Width: 76.2cm (30")
- Height:73.66cm (29")
- Depth: 62.87cm (24.75")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- TYPO in spec sheet preventing me from buying but no one will install- October 14, 2020
I want to purchase two of these ovens but because one of the spec sheets (one at bottom of page) says that a 40amp breaker is needed I can't find an electrician or Frigidaire dealer to install them. Page 3 of the installation guide gives the correct information based on the connected load but electricians won't accept just that. I believe the 40amp is a typo taken from the double oven spec sheet. (Double oven requires 40amp; single ovens should require 20amp each.) If Frigidaire doesn't fix spec sheet I'll have to switch brands and buy different ovens. I have noticed that other people have reported this same problem.
- Great Overall Product- September 12, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This oven displayed superb functions and it actually exceeded our expectations. Wow. OUr daughter baked some muffins and wow, the difference from our previous oven to this is night and day. It just makes your food taste sooo much better. The included temperature probe is a feature that we truly love. No more wasting time and heat opening oven to determine if the meat was cooked. The air fry option is an even better addition. Just a word of advice, place a pan or foil paper under to trap all the byproducts of the meal underneath. Perhaps a 'grease trap' for the air fryer needs to be added. Other than that, this product is well worth the price and you won't be disappointed.
- Love my appliances- April 5, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I purchased the wall-in oven with air fry and convection options. I love it. It comes with three racks and the bottom rack slides out on gliders which makes it very easy to retrieve heavy items from the oven. My cooktop is easy to clean and heats up really fast. I also purchased the built in microwave and have not tried all of the options on it yet because their are so many. It is easy to figure out and I can't wait to try them all. My old wall-in oven and cooktop were Frigidaire products made in the 60's. They still worked but I was ready for newer models. I love that they are made to last.