Frigidaire Gallery 30" 5.4 Cu. Ft. True Convection Electric Air Fry Range (CGEH3047VF) - Stainless
Cook faster and healthier thanks to a variety of convenient, family-friendly features
- Electric range offers incredible simplicity and ease-of-use in the kitchen
- SpaceWise Triple Expandable element offers 3 elements in 1--a 6" inner ring for smaller pots and pans and 9" and 12" outer rings for larger cookware
- 3200W element boasts quick boil properties, so you can get your meals on the table faster
- True Convection features a powerful convection fan and a third heating elements to circulate air more evenly throughout the oven for fasting cooking times with more consistent results
- Air Fry lets you enjoy all your favourite fried foods while helping you make healthier choices for yourself and your family
- Quick Preheat lets you start baking in just minutes
Enjoy a custom kitchen look without the price tag of renovations
- Freestanding design fits easily into existing 29" range spaces, giving you the look of a built-in model without the cost of renovations
- Rear Filler Kit fills in the gap between your range and your backsplash, completing your built-in look while preventing food from getting stuck between the range and the wall
Keep your kitchen looking clean and modern with less work
- 30-minute fast steam cleaning option delivers quick and light oven cleaning without chemicals or odours
- Smudge-proof stainless steel design resists fingerprints and cleans easily to keep your kitchen looking pristine
- Width: 75.89cm (29.88")
- Height: 93.03cm (36.63")
- Depth: 73.66cm (29")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 17 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
- Love my new range- July 20, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have had my stove for about 3 weeks. I really like the air fry feature, food items come out great. There are not a lot of recipes out there for a range with air fry so don't be afraid to play around with it. Some of the counter top air fry recipes can be adapted to work. Frozen items do really well, although I would not call that healthier eating. I use the keep warm feature often and it heats very fast. The stainless front edge does scratch very easily, as well as the stove top. I don't think that the liquid glass top cleaner works very well. I had a white glass top four the last 15 years and I didn't have as much trouble cleaning it.
- Wonderful Range!- October 6, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We have had this range for a few weeks now and are thoroughly pleased with its performance. It looks wonderful and is very easy to clean. I must admit, it took a little time getting used to the front control and the buttons are sensitive; however, I do prefer it now. The burners heat up much quicker than our old range, which is very nice when time is limited. The warmer burner is also a nice feature. The oven also saves us lots of time, cooking food much faster! The only negative thing I can say about this range (and it doesn't really warrant a loss of stars) is that the pan storage is smaller than what we had before. Otherwise, we love the range!
- air fryer disappointing- October 6, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I was moving and buying a new home so it was time for new major kitchen appliances. I spent weeks reading reviews and visiting appliance stores. Being a daily air fryer user I was excited to find this oven with built-in air fryer. I had to spend the money to buy the actual slip in piece which was annoying, though probably stated in advertising which I didn't bother to read. More importantly, the oven is excellent but the air fryer is not powerful enough to use on a daily basis. Homemade french fries, the first thing we made, come out better in our two smaller, separate units. It is also quite messy. I felt it was a waste of money.