Frigidaire Gallery 30" 5.4 Cu.Ft. True Convection Induction Air Fry Range (GCRI305CAD)-Black Stainless
Delicious, healthy meals at home
- 5.4 cu. ft. of oven capacity helps cooking a variety of dishes simultaneously for your family and guests
- True Convection technology, powered by a potent convection fan and third heating element, gives uniform baking results by evenly circulating the hot air throughout the oven
- Air Fry lets you enjoy the taste of your guiltiest pleasures while keeping them healthy
- Four radial cooktop elements (two 7", one 8.3", and one 5.5") offer precise temperatures with even heating, so all your food items are cooked to extreme perfection
- Freestanding design allows you to place this appliance anywhere in your kitchen
User-friendly and smart
- Induction cooktop heats up quickly and boils water 50% faster when compared to many gas or electric cooktops, so you can spend less time cooking
- Auto Sizing Pan Detection automatically senses your pan size and delivers precise heat to suit small, medium, or large-sized pans
- Induction technology only heats the pan and its contents, leaving the surrounding area cooler to the touch
Easy to clean and maintain
- 30-minute fast steam cleaning option offers light and quick oven cleaning without any chemicals or odours
- One-Touch Self Clean option in 2-, 3-, and 4-hour cycles helps you to keep the oven clean and odour-free
- Smudge-proof black stainless-steel finish seamlessly blends with your kitchen's interior and is fingerprint-resistant, making cleaning nearly effortless
- Width: 75.88cm (29.88")
- Height: 121.92cm (48")
- Depth: 74.3cm (29.25")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
- Adding to our own Frigidaire Family- February 16, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We currently own two other Frigidaire Gallery appliances (refrigerator & dishwasher) and love both. This go around we added the induction range and over-the-range microwave too. Both are spectacularly built and continue the clean and modern look of our kitchen. My wife and I were amazed at how fast the induction stovetop can boil water, much faster than gas or electric. The only side note we have for everyone...double check your pots and pans before your big family dinner. We thought we did, and were caught off-guard with one pot not working during a big meal. However, it wasn't a big deal, and it was our fault anyway. Just remember our mistake.
- Love it- April 20, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The induction top is far superior to the electric range it replaced. The convection oven heats up quickly and is a nice luxury for getting food evenly browned and crisp. Some have complained about the touch buttons, but I don't mind them. They seem to work perfectly. The "power" setting is great for boiling water rapidly. Overall I love it. My only complaint is that a bolt broke off of the terminal block when I was trying to turn a nut with a ratchet (the instructions required that I remove the nut for use with a four-wire plug). That was disappointing, but I was able to connect the plug to the terminal block using an alternate bolt/nut.
- All around great stove- April 3, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Bought this stove to help resolve a concern over hot surface after cooking. The stove works great. The features are awesome. Only 2 comments. First, because it’s an induction, there’s a lot of electronics that require cooling. So there’s a fan that runs. Just wasn’t aware of that. So unlike a conventional stove it makes noise. The baking options are great, but I really wish I could switch from bake to broil without having to press stop, the broil (or other function) and reset the temp. Also the over holds its temp. And the stove top is extremely consistent. If you get your soup to a slow boil, it’ll stay there. Love the stove top.