Frigidaire Gallery 30" 5.4 Cu. Ft. True Convection Induction Air Fry Range (GCRI305CAF) - Stainless
Delicious, healthy meals at home
- 5.4 cu. ft. of oven capacity helps cooking a variety of dishes simultaneously for your family and guests
- True Convection technology, powered by a potent convection fan and third heating element, gives uniform baking results by evenly circulating the hot air throughout the oven
- Air Fry lets you enjoy the taste of your guiltiest pleasures while keeping them healthy
- Four radial cooktop elements (two 7", one 8.3", and one 5.5") offer precise temperatures with even heating, so all your food items are cooked to extreme perfection
- Freestanding design allows you to place this appliance anywhere in your kitchen
User-friendly and smart
- Induction cooktop heats up quickly and boils water 50% faster when compared to many gas or electric cooktops, so you can spend less time cooking
- Auto Sizing Pan Detection automatically senses your pan size and delivers precise heat to suit small, medium, or large-sized pans
- Induction technology only heats the pan and its contents, leaving the surrounding area cooler to the touch
Easy to clean and maintain
- 30-minute fast steam cleaning option offers light and quick oven cleaning without any chemicals or odours
- One-Touch Self Clean option in 2-, 3-, and 4-hour cycles helps you to keep the oven clean and odour-free
- Smudge-proof stainless-steel finish seamlessly blends with your kitchen's interior and is fingerprint-resistant, making cleaning nearly effortless
- Width: 75.88cm (29.88")
- Height: 121.92cm (48")
- Depth: 74.3cm (29.25")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 23 reviewers who responded, 12 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- 30" Freestanding Induction Range with Air Fry- 10 décembre 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I just have purchased and installed in our kitchen range about 3 weeks ago. So far it’s working all right. This kitchen range is really very nice and cooks food very fast. It takes 50-55 seconds to boil water. We baked our Thanksgiving turkey in it’s oven and it came out great. I haven’t used the Air-Fry yet. I’m giving it a 4 star because the surface of the induction big cook top got some kind of stain mark and and I have tried everything but it’s not getting off. I’ll write another review after six months to a year mark.
- Loud convection fan!- 9 janvier 2022
Just had this range delivered 2 days ago. Found 3 "extra" screws in the bottom of the oven (2 on top of the bottom panel, 1 underneath the bottom panel where it could have shorted the bottom coil). Top works great. Runs hotter than the last range. Sometimes, with dry hands or with lotion on your hands, the touch panel does not respond. We're in the desert Southwest in wintertime, so this will be the case until Spring. The oven convection fan was incredibly loud. The vibrations were so loud, it gave my wife a migraine. We just got rid of another convection range which was very quiet. The convection fan blade was not flat (blades were not aligned in plane) and motor shaft seems to be bent (still makes noise even with fan blades removed). Feeling the sides or back, the large flat panels are emitting a loud low sound (wah wah wah) from the vibration of the motor. Took off the fan blade and leveled all blades (some were out 1/16" vs hub). Ended up adding high-temperature RTV (650degF) isolation spacers between the motor mount legs and the back panel it mounts to. Also installed high-temp isolation spacers for all back panel fasteners. Installed some pieces of high-temperature wood stove sealing rope (rated to 1000degF) as vibration absorbers on the motor mounts, on the sides of the back interior panel, and on the back panel (using steel cable clamps). Now the range is much quieter with the convection fan on. But we shouldn't have had to do this with our brand new range. And it's still not as quiet as the one we got rid of. Pretty disappointed. We are not the only people with this noisy fan issue, and other people who had service folks come out never had their issue resolved.
- Induction with some Flaws- 10 mai 2022
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this about one month ago. I like the unit design. I have used induction for 20 years. My other unit has certain advantages over this one. I am seeking assitance with the following: 1. The surface may be easily scratched, since it had a small scratch coming from the store on the front-left burner. It appears to be a de-lamination. The turn-down on the burners is not as gentle (on Low) as with older induction units that I have used (Kenmore). They continue to b simmer at Low. The problem for which I will seek warranty is that the heat us off-center or uneven on the largest (right-front) burner. This was a problem that was completely unexpected from my experience with induction. This needs to be fixed, perhaps the coil is off-center under the top. In any event, I'll seek some warranty on these items. The third photo show the burner boiling water near the back of the pan, while the front is not even to a simmer. The circle of simmering is also 1.5" biased toward the back. I have tried different pans. Cheers, Michael The biggest problem is the
- So many new features to explore!- 16 juillet 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This oven is a total upgrade compared to what we thought an oven should be. Technology truly does work in our favor when it comes to cooking. This is my first induction range and I have to say I am very impressed with how fast it heats. The Air Fry is a game changer -previously we bought a countertop air fryer but it wasn't big enough for family sized functions, but now with an oven sized air fryer, we can accommodate a much bigger appetite. Not only does the oven work to perfection but it also looks very classy. I also really enjoy how bright the screen appears. I highly recommend this oven and I am so thankful that I can try all new recipes with Air Fry as well.
- New Upgrade- 30 août 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is a recent purchase, decided to go with new technology of induction and air fryer oven. Purchased induction friendly cookware and air fryer rack for range. I am in the learning stage of how to use range. The induction cook top is efficient, fast and very safe. The oven is an awesome upgrade with air fry capability. I am extremely happy with this range.