Frigidaire Gallery 30" 5.6 Cu. Ft. True Convection 5-Burner Gas Air Fry Range (FGGH3047VF) - Stainless
Give your kitchen a makeover without the cost of a remodel
- Free-standing range fits any existing 30" range cut-out for a built-in look without the built-in price tag
- Rear Filler Kit fills in the gap between the back of your range and your backsplash for a seamless look
- Smudge-proof stainless steel resists fingerprints and cleans easily to keep your kitchen looking picture-perfect
- 30-minute fast steam cleaning keeps your oven looking pristine without chemicals or odours
- Gas burners are easy to remove and clean
Let your culinary creativity loose with a range of convenient features
- Gas range delivers precise heat with total control wherever you want it
- True Convection features multi-rack baking with a powerful convection fan and a third heating element that circulates hot air more evenly throughout the oven
- Air Fry lets you enjoy your favourite comfort foods without the guilt, so you can please the whole family while keeping things fresh and healthy
- Flexible 5 burner cooktop features an 18,000BTU power burner for faster boiling, a 5000BTU simmer burner for delicate sauces, and a 10,000BTU oval burner that accommodates a griddle
- Included griddle pan is perfect for whipping up pancakes or quesadillas on the central oval burner
- Quick Preheat lets you start baking in just minutes
- Width: 75.88cm (29.88")
- Height: 93.03cm (36.63")
- Depth: 74.14cm (29.19")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 50 reviewers who responded, 45 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Disappointed- June 15, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this back in November and the steam clean function has not worked. When the service tech came for the fifth time he called Frigidaire’s tech line to be told that’s just how it is. I follow the directions exactly like the book says...poor water in the bottom, close door, press “steam clean”. NO STEAM is ever produced, NONE. I was really looking forward to this feature but I’m told to just use the self clean. I paid for a function that DOES NOT WORK. Needless to say, I am not happy about paying for a feature that doesn’t work. The Air Fry feature is also a waste of money, it really isn’t any different than using the convection function.
- Bad experience with air fry.- March 29, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have owned this for about three weeks. Used the air fry on fries and nuggets with no problems. After reading reviews here I was prepared to try chicken wings. I used foil lined parchment paper on cookie sheet to catch drippings. Placed drip pan on the shelf below the fryer pan. Smoke alarms around the two floor house started going off. Smoke flowed out our windows. We were afraid the fire dept. was going get a call. all drippings went on parchment paper and burned and smoked intensely. I don't know what the solution could possibly be but it's not foil lined parchment paper. If your considering buying this range for cooking air fry wings, don't .
- Sensitive Controls- March 1, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We purchased this range 6 weeks ago after our 20 year old Gallery Professional range had to be replaced due to an issue with the oven door hinges. I like the five burner cook top and the steam clean oven feature as well as the usual self clean feature. The oven also has an air fry option but I have not given it a try. My one complaint is the sensitivity of the oven controls. If I wipe the front of the stove or reach into the cabinet above the range and barely brush over the control panel the oven display beeps and lights up. This is the exact opposite of the controls on the microwave (reviewed separately) where I find I have to press harder than usual