Frigidaire Gallery 30" 5.7 Cu. Ft. True Convection Electric Air Fry Range (GCRE306CAD) - Black Stainless
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Quick and healthy meals at your fingertips
- 30" freestanding electric range with a 5.7 cu. ft. oven capacity provides plenty of room to prepare family size meals
- True Convection features a powerful convection fan and a third heating element to circulate air evenly throughout the oven for fasting cooking times with more consistent results
- Air Fry feature with the optional ReadyCook Air Fry Tray lets you enjoy all your favourite foods without the guilt, helping you make healthier choices for yourself and your family
- Five element cooktop includes a 3,000W quick-boil element and a triple expandable element which expands from 6" to 9" to 12" for cooking flexibility
- Quick Preheat lets you start baking in just minutes
Clean, stylish, and convenient
- One-touch self-clean offers 2, 3, and 4 hour cycles to get your oven sparkling clean in a snap
- 30-minute fast steam cleaning option delivers quick and light oven cleaning without chemicals or odours
- Smudge-proof stainless steel design resists fingerprints and cleans easily to keep your kitchen looking pristine
- Width: 76.2cm (30")
- Height: 91.76cm (36.13")
- Depth: 74.3cm (29.25")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
- Not what I expected- November 26, 2020
Stove top is good, air fry works well. The fan is quite noisy though. The disappointment comes with the convection bake feature which is no different than the bake. Contrary to what all the literature including the owner’s manual and electrical diagram for this model says, the fan doesn’t work continuously during convection bake, it turn’s on and off as the elements turn on and off to heat the oven. Customer service said it was normal....maybe they should update their literature in accordance.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Many nice features- October 29, 2020
I have not owned this long but i am very pleased so far. It bakes and cooks very well. Temperatures are accurate. Stove top is great. Love the keep warm zone. Also like the burners that fit small and larger pots. Had 1 of these on my old oven but love having 2. I bought this model and brand after much research. I love the idea of air frying in it. But i believe the airfry basket should be included with purchase. I cannot comment on this function as i have yet to buy this accessory.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed- September 21, 2020
We bought this stove this summer and for the most part i am very happy with it. It looks great, works great, and cleans up easily. I have only one concern. The oven fan is very loud during baking....cutting in and out about every 30 seconds. It registers 60 decibels at 1 meter away. We have had guests sitting in the next room ask what the noise is. So that part is disappointing.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.