Frigidaire Gallery 30" 5.7 Cu. Ft. True Convection Electric Air Fry Range (GCRE306CAD) - Black Stainless
Quick and healthy meals at your fingertips
- 30" freestanding electric range with a 5.7 cu. ft. oven capacity provides plenty of room to prepare family size meals
- True Convection features a powerful convection fan and a third heating element to circulate air evenly throughout the oven for fasting cooking times with more consistent results
- Air Fry feature with the optional ReadyCook Air Fry Tray lets you enjoy all your favourite foods without the guilt, helping you make healthier choices for yourself and your family
- Five element cooktop includes a 3,000W quick-boil element and a triple expandable element which expands from 6" to 9" to 12" for cooking flexibility
- Quick Preheat lets you start baking in just minutes
Clean, stylish, and convenient
- One-touch self-clean offers 2, 3, and 4 hour cycles to get your oven sparkling clean in a snap
- 30-minute fast steam cleaning option delivers quick and light oven cleaning without chemicals or odours
- Smudge-proof stainless steel design resists fingerprints and cleans easily to keep your kitchen looking pristine
- Width: 76.2cm (30")
- Height: 91.76cm (36.13")
- Depth: 74.3cm (29.25")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
- Love it!- September 11, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We've had our Frigidaire about 2 months now and it's overall been great! The burners are easy to work and I love it so much better than my old regular electric stovetop with the coil burners. The oven is noisier than what we're used to, but we never had one with the fan in it before. It doesn't bother us, it was just new to us. We've used the air fryer a couple times and haven't quite got our wings to the crispiness level we want but that could be just us. lol. Other smaller items like fries and tots are perfect! We did a self clean after our first set of wings and it was easy and worked very well. So far we have no complaints!
- Disappointed so far- March 8, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We chose this model because we already had an older version of it (with convection) this oven is pretty loud. The fan runs loud enough and often enough that you notice how quiet the room is when you are done cooking. This is without using convection or the air fryer. That has been a challenge too When you call for service it is extremely frustrating as they have you just enter your zip and the recording starts naming repair people. I wanted to talk to a person who could tell me if the noise was normal. I was able to get a tech to come who feels it is not normal and ordered a new fan, two weeks after it arrived at our house and was installed
- What an Upgrade!- March 11, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Great Oven! We are overly impressed with the quality and functions this oven provides. The rapid boil, multi sized burners, convection options have allowed us to be more efficient and create better dishes. My personal favorite function right now is the included probe. Roasts nor are done at the right temp. I’m not pulling the roast in and out of the oven to check to make sure it’s done. The stove gives the current temp of the meat which allows me to time cooking of side dishes and getting everything set to be ready at the same time. The oven also came in perfect condition. No dings or scratches. Delivery people were professional as well.
- Love this range!- April 25, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We love this range. The display is easy to read. Cooktop: The eyes heat to the desired setting quickly, plus they cycle on and off quickly. The temperature indications on the knobs are easy to read and accurate. Oven: We love being able to set the broiler temperature within a certain range and having the door open when we broil. The baking and the convection feature work perfectly. I don't miss having a proof setting. Bread dough rises very nicely with just the oven light on - just as fast as it did in our previous oven that had a proof setting. We are glad we bought this model, and are looking forward to many years of excellent service from it.
- Frigidaire Range- December 18, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We purchased the range because our GE range oven quit heating after 15 years. This is pleasing to the eye and easy to operate. Love the glass top with the inset burners. This range has 5 burners, 2 of the burners have 5 different size settings. Included in the 5 burners is a warmer burner. Besides regular baking the oven also has the capability of convection bake/roast and Air Fry, it also has a meat probe. We haven’t used most of the features yet since we purchased it less than a month ago but are very excited to use the different features. Oh yes. It also has 2 different types cleaning cycles…just heat or steam!! Highly recommend!!