Frigidaire Gallery 30" 5-Element Electric Cooktop (FGEC3068US) - Stainless Steel
- 30-inch electric cooktop with radiant heat elements cooks food faster and more consistently than electric coil elements
- Compatible for installation above all Frigidaire electric wall ovens
- Easy-to-use front controls offer quick and safe temperature adjustments without reaching over hot items
- Express-Select controls and 3200-watt element let you go from warm to boil in less than 3 minutes
- Ceramic glass material provides an easy-to-clean surface for those messy dishes
- Fits-More cooktop allows flexibility with 5 elements to work with
- SpaceWise expandable elements adapts to your various cooking needs
- Hot surface indicators light up on your cooktop to inform you when the surface is hot
- Width: 30.63"
- Height: 2.63"
- Depth: 21.38"
Electric Cooktop Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Beauty, Quality,& Longevity- April 19, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this to replace a 30" Figidaire cooktop which still looked as good and worked as well as the day it was installed in 2002.The updated version gives me an additional burner and a burner which converts from large to small. The new placement of the controls along the front (previously along side) adds visual balance and convenience. I cook every day, and clean-up of the glass surface is quick and easy, so my cooktop always looks sleek, shiny and elegant, and I know I can rely on it to perform and stay beautiful for many years to come.
- Sleek and functional- September 8, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this to replace a coil range top and was drawn to it immediately because of its app black surface and sleek knobs with red accents. Not to mention the quick boil center - it only takes between 3-5min for a full pot to boil! It also doubles as an added large cooktop center which for a family of 4 is a huge bonus. It cleans really good and is simple to get splashes or food overflow off. We purchased an affresh kit with a scraper and glass top safe scrubber which we use for hard to get off stains. We then grabbed some miracle wipes to use in between the tough cleans. We use it daily, have had it for over a month and it still looks brand new. Also I highly recommend purchasing and getting your electrician to install it. Took mine about 4min start to finish.
- Beautiful and excellent- February 21, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is our first Frigidaire cooktop. If you have to go electric like we do, this is the perfect addition to your kitchen. This cooktop works better than our previous cooktops. 5 burners allows me to cook anything I want without having to stop in the middle because there just isn’t enough room. The Quick Boil feature is incredible!! No more long waiting for water to boil. This element gets hot in a hurry and a big pot of water took like 2 minutes and it was boiling rapidly. Love love love my cooktop!!