Frigidaire Gallery Over-The-Range Microwave - 1.5 Cu. Ft. - Stainless Steel
- 1.5cu. ft. capacity and a 13.5" glass turntable accommodate family-size dishes with ease
- SpaceWise Rack gives you more room to cook a variety of dishes at once
- Convection cooking lets you set the cooking temperature from 100-450-degrees Fahrenheit for convenient convection baking
- Nine power levels allow you to choose the right amount of heat for every dish
- One-touch buttons let you cook baked potatoes, popcorn, or add 30 seconds with ease
- Doubles as a range hood with three fan speeds to clear the air at up to 400cfm
- LED lighting offers a clear, bright view of your cooktop so you can keep a close eye on your dishes
- Zero-Clearance door opens to a 90-degree angle without touching the adjacent walls
- Smudge-Proof stainless steel finish and a full-width door with edge-to-edge glass offers sleek style
- Dimensions: Width: 75.88cm (29.88"); height: 41.59" (16.38"); depth: 40.01cm (15.75")
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great features!- June 29, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am really impressed with the features included with this microwave. It does everything your typical microwave does BUT it also has a convection oven feature! My kids can never agree on the same thing for lunch. With the convection oven feature, I don’t have to heat up my entire oven just to heat up 16 pizza rolls! Using the typical microwave leaves them soggy but when using the convection oven option, they were nice and crisp. The only negative to the convection option was that I found it to be a little louder than a typical range when using the convection option. The rest of the features have worked really well. The melt/soften feature softened my cream cheese like a champ.
- Quiet and Even Heating- June 26, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My family of five has been putting the new microwave through the paces and we are very satisfied with the features and performance. I feel like the Whirlpool we previously owned was very outdated even though it was only a few years old. I am very impressed with how quiet the unit it. Literally half the noise of our old unit without sacrificing heating time. Not only does the new sleek design look great but they even included not one but two under wave LED lights. Can't tell how much of a pain it to find and install the old incandescent bulbs. So far we are very happy with the unit!
- Wonderful- September 2, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] d a Frigidaire microwave that lasted 15 years of hard use. So I was not going to purchase My last Frigidaire Microwave was 15 years old. I was not going to buy anything different. However, after much research, I selected the new Frigidaire 1.5cu ft over-the-range microwave with a convection oven mode. It is 1450 watts which exceed my expectations, cooks evenly, and uses metal pans when in the convection process. Just love it. I am still learning about convection but have used it to make meatloaf, cakes, brownies, and casseroles. I am geeked over this new microwave. It is beautiful...