Frigidaire Gallery Over-The-Range Microwave - 1.7 Cu. Ft. - Stainless Steel
- 13.5" glass turntable accommodates even big bowls and large casseroles and rotates food for even cooking
- 1.7 cu. ft. full-size capacity is great for you and your family
- Sensor cooking automatically adjusts power level and cooking time according to each item for perfect results
- Over 30 versatile settings let you prepare your food exactly how you want it
- Effortless Reheat option heats your food perfectly with just the touch of a button
- Easy-to-use 1-touch options let you cook baked potatoes, popcorn, or add 30 seconds, and more with just the touch of a button
- SpaceWise Rack creates more room so you can cook multiple dishes at once
- LED interior light stays on while your dish cooks so you can watch your meal's progress
- LED cooktop lighting makes meal preparation on the range easier
- Effortless Clean Interior surface lets you easily wipe away spills and more from inside your microwave
- Smudge-proof stainless steel exterior resists fingerprints and cleans easily to keep your kitchen looking pristine
- SpaceWise Rack
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 12 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
- Beautiful with lots of nice features- February 12, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am happy with this microwave, especially its attractive, sleek design and the bright, LED light inside. I’d like to see more options with the “auto cook” and “sensor reheat” and "sensor cook" functions, as these are extremely limited in number and, thus, not terribly handy. Each time I’ve used one or the other, they have overheated or overcooked the food, so I think there should be a bit more work done on these functions. Otherwise, the microwave works very well. Be sure to read the instruction manual, as some of the oven’s functions aren’t as intuitive as past microwaves I’d had, but they aren’t difficult to learn once you know about them.
- DISAPPOINTED- April 13, 2021
purchased november 2018. worked great then all of a sudden last week it blew my breaker. From what i read online reviews I have the same thing happeneing that every other single person wrote. My kitchen as all of these appliances and as a matter of fact i jusy bought an induction top air fry range that slides in. A beautiful piece but now I question its reliability because of the the microwave. I am a single household with one person, so it is like it is not getting abused in any way and it looks still like new. I am not looking for them to replace the uinit but help me afford to fix it. It seems like it is an ongoing issue they should be addressingNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Not long lasting at all- July 7, 2021
I bought this same model in a package 4 years ago when I remodeled my house. Didn’t even last 4 whole years. Fuse blew and I replaced fuse and it blew again…some kind of short in the wiring of the microwave itself. Had to replace with same exact model to fit in the space and coordinate with the rest of the appliances. Too expensive a model to have to replace in less than four years and my warranty was a three year warranty. When it comes time to replace any of these appliances, I will never use Frigidaire again. Burner went out on ceramic cooktop and light sensors also going out on ice/water dispenser on refrigerator. Ridiculous…no quality at all.