Frigidaire Gallery Over-The-Range Microwave - 1.9 Cu. Ft. - Black Stainless Steel
- 1.9 cu. ft. capacity and a 13.5" glass turntable accommodate family-size dishes with ease
- Nine power levels allow you to choose the right amount of heat for every dish
- Sensor cooking detects moisture and automatically adjusts power levels to take the guesswork out of cooking times
- One-touch buttons let you cook baked potatoes, popcorn, or add 30 seconds with ease
- Doubles as a range hood with three fan speeds to clear the air at up to 400cfm
- LED lighting offers a clear, bright view of your cooktop so you can keep a close eye on your dishes
- Zero-Clearance door opens to a 90-degree angle without touching the adjacent walls
- Effortless Clean interior takes the elbow grease out of cleanup and makes it a cinch to wipe away sauce spatters and other messes
- Smudge-Proof black stainless steel finish and a full-width door with edge-to-edge glass offers sleek style
- Dimensions: Width: 75.88cm (29.88"); height: 41.59" (16.38"); depth: 40.01cm (15.75")
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome Microwave- March 6, 2022
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We have had the microwave for about 3 weeks now. It was easy to install. The features are easy to use. The design is perfect and fits well with our cabinets.
- Works beautifully and looks great!- June 29, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My unit was installed 4 days ago. It works beautifully, has a number of convenient and helpful features, and looks great in my kitchen.
- Excellent oven- February 18, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We bought this over the stove microwave when we had our kitchen remodeled. Even though I am short, I don't have any problems using this oven. It has a 30second feature, and you can put in specific times (15 seconds or 45 seconds, etc) that I couldn't put in my old oven (I had to put in a minute and then watch it to stop it after 30 seconds or 45). It has a great under oven light with 3 settings that provides good lighting. Food heats quickly, cooks fast. Large inside unit. Money well spent.
- Too Many GREAT features just to pick one- December 24, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Zero clearance door when opening Bright white Light inside to see how food is cooking LED bright lights under - 3 levels Suction fan - 3 levels I'm a cook and this is a wonderful OTR machine. Had a Samsung and returned and bought this instead. Easy clean interior Love the way it opens no need to worry about a handle issue down the road if it won't work Quiet yet OH SO EFFICIENT ! Classy look 30 sec button Reheat food sensor Defrost food sensor Butter softener to room temp perfection This Frigidaire Gallery Series is worth every penny I already own the stove and dishwasher my next purchase will be the refrigerator I've had the stove for 15 years and it still works perfect. I trust Frigidaire Solid make. Buy it - you won't have any regrets Easy installation
- Sleek look & fair price- February 4, 2022
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I replaced my old Frigidaire microwave after a friend ran into it and broke some of the plastic pieces of the front of the unit. All of my appliances are Frigidaire Gallery so I knew what brand I wanted. I was excited to see this microwave since it has a sleek modern look (eliminating the handle is a stroke of genius!!!). I've only had the unit for about three weeks but so far I have no complaints. Installation was a breeze with easy to follow instructions. The wall templates were accurate which allows virtually anyone to install this microwave. While I was at it, I purchased an induction cooktop as well...lol