Frigidaire Hot/Cold Water Dispenser (EFWC519) - Stainless Steel
- 100 watts of cooling power and 420 watts of heating power means that the perfect water is always on tap
- Accommodates both 3 and 5 gallon bottles for versatile usage options
- Removable drip tray helps keep the floor around the dispenser clean and dry
- Frigidaire Hot + Cold Water Cooler
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 17 reviewers who responded, 12 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Upside or downside jug placement, we tried both- October 26, 2020
We bought this because on inverted water cooler stopped pumping the water up after 3 years. Good thing we bought the warranty (again a side promo to purchase the warranty. Worth the relief to return anytime and less aggravation over the cost of the warranty). Anyways, we have this product on a kitchen floor so it should be stable. But this product has such a weak base that we have to tie down on the wall so it doesn't shake. We live in the earthquake state of CALifornia. Also now that we have to flip the jug upside down, there seems to be quite a few spills everytime we changeYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- 11 months in stop working and leaks- September 3, 2020
Just started leaking after 11months of only 1 person use of cooler. I can't imagine how long it last if heavy usage. I put a 5 gallon bottle and immediately pour 3gallons down to the bottom and damaging all sorts water damage to items around it. for a middle tier cooler this is kinda disappointing from Frigidaire and they will pawn it off its another company. But it doesnt matter the Logo on the item is Frigidaire, your brand your responsible on whoever you choose to put your brand on.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Cheapest way- December 5, 2018
Unable to remove protection from stainless steel, looks awful in the seams. This material was not removed before assembly making it impossible to remove film.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.