Frigidaire Over-The-Range Microwave - 1.8 Cu. Ft. - White
- 1.8 cu. ft. FitsMore capacity and a 12.5" glass turntable accommodate family-size dishes up to 13" x 9" with ease
- 10 power levels allow you to choose the right amount of heat for every dish
- One-touch buttons let you cook baked potatoes, popcorn, or add 30 seconds with ease
- Doubles as a range hood with two fan speeds to clear the air at 300cfm
- LED lighting offers a clear, bright view of your cooktop, while an interior LED light stays on while your dish cooks
- Zero-Clearance door opens to a 90-degree angle without touching the adjacent walls
- Dimensions: Width: 75.88cm (29.88"); height: 39.69" (15.63"); depth: 40.01cm (15.75")
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- So quiet! But... upgrade please!- April 11, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We bought a new construction house, and this is the microwave that came in it. We were AMAZED at how quiet it was! The only thing I do not like about it - is when you hit ‘settings’ it gives you “option 1, 2, 3”- you select one, and it asks “on/off” or “yes/no” instead of saying WHAT the setting is for... unless you know the options by heart, you have to have your manual to know what you’re changing... I also don’t like the fact that you can’t just press the “+10” or “+30” seconds button to put something in there microwave for 10/30 seconds. Those buttons only work when the microwave is already running/cooking. Otherwise, I love it!! It works fast!!
- Totally Satisfied- March 20, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Searched for days for a OTR microwave to replace my 20-year old Kenmore, which I loved. Finally decided on Frigidaire black stainless steel 1.8 cu ft. My engineer son removed the old, and was able to install the new one within 2 hours. It looks great in the kitchen and has all the features that I wanted. I specifically looked for white interior, large and easily readable control panel, green digital clock, LED light over the stove and inside the microwave, 2 speed fan, and all the basic functions. The lights are bright and the fan is quiet. Not able to turn off the turntable. Been using it everyday for a month now and absolutely am satisfied.
- Pretty handle- January 6, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] To start, this is not the original microwave we bought (or the 2nd) but is the only one we found that fit in the space we have in which the door fully opens. It is your basic appliance and works fine. The pads have to be pressed harder than I'm used to and the buzzer that sounds when it's finished is obnoxiously loud and long. My biggest gripe is with the 30 second button which is something I used every day in previous machines. It is a +30, meaning it adds 30 seconds to whatever time is on the counter. The inside light is bright. The outside is pretty and I really like the handle. And I can open the door 90 degrees. That is huge!