Frigidaire Pro 30" 5.4 Cu. Ft. True Convection 5-Element Electric Air Fry Range (PCFE307CAF) - Stainless
Versatile oven options
- 5.4 cu. ft. electric range provides plenty of room for large casseroles and oversized roasts
- True Convection uses a convection fan and third heating element to evenly circulate hot air for perfectly cooked results
- ReadyCook Air Fry Tray provides crispy and delicious results without excess fat
- Effortless Temperature Probe detects and alerts you when the finished cooking temperature has been reached and automatically switches to the keep warm setting
- PowerPlus Quick Preheat gets the oven ready to go faster so you can start baking in a snap
Cooking on the range
- SpaceWise Expandable Elements give you a 9" inner ring for medium pots and a 12" outer ring for larger pots, giving you two elements in one
- Quick Boil Element helps you get dinner done faster with 3,000 watts of power
- SpacePro Bridge Element allows you to connect two elements so you have room for extra-large cookware
Stylish and convenient
- 30-minute steam cleaning cycle delivers a light, chemical-free, odour-free clean
- Smudge-Proof stainless steel resists fingerprints and wipes clean in a snap
- Width: 75.9cm (29.88")
- Height: 92.4cm (36.38")
- Depth: 66cm (25.98")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- i have this stupid thing I wish I kept my 20 year old range way more advanced- August 20, 2021
I think new home appliance are build just stupid. first yo have a fan at the back of this oven that blows great or what ever you have in your oven all over the place. you end up cleaning your oven all the time which by the way you have to take the racks out and scrub each square of the rack individually on 3 racks to have them clean. then your not supposed to put your pot on the burner unless its the size of the burner or it can wreck the burner ya that never happens because of the weird sizes. I wish I kept my 20 year old kenmore flat top works way better was way more advance than this one and you never worried about dumb things like thisNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful, user friendly, and cooks so well!- February 28, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We just received this new oven and WOW - talk about an upgrade! Not only is it beautiful and sleek, but it has every cooking feature you could ever need. So far, we have used the cooktop and tried the air fry and normal bake features of the oven, and everything works just as described! This range makes cooking so fun and exciting, and I know all the features will up my cooking game significantly. I am now so excited to cook for guests because I am confident that this range will produce amazing results every time!
- Airfryer professional range- May 19, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I do love this range. I bought it because of the airfryer and the professional series has a range that has a long combined feature for the burners. There are 2 items of concern. 1. Safety: the nobs turn easily, so it is easy to accidentally turn a burner on, or change the temperature. 2. The size of the inside of the oven is smaller than I hoped. The measurements given in the specs for the inside oven were perfect to fit my big cookie sheets side-by-side. Unfortunately, in reality my cookie sheets don't fit. They didn't account for the large airfryer fan that sticks out into the open space of the oven. So the depth of the oven is not as deep as I wanted. Besides that I love it so far