Frigidaire Professional 24" 47dB Built-in Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub & Third Rack - Stainless Steel
Powerful, precision washing
- OrbitPower wash technology delivers a powerful clean, so dirt can't hide, and it can't hold on
- PrecisionPro Wash Zones targets hard-to-reach spots, ensuring you won't need to run the wash again
- PowerBright floor light lets you know when your dishes are clean
Multiple cycles, a reliable dry
- Seven wash cycles, including PowerPlus (Heavy), Normal, China & Crystal, and more let you tackle everything from pots and pans to your fine china
- Quick Wash cycle can clean a full load of lightly soiled dishes and silverware in only 30 minutes, perfect for when company's coming and time is running out
- Energy Saver Plus Cycle uses less energy without sacrificing cleaning performance
- EvenDry system provides an outstanding drying performance, saving you from towel-drying damp dishes
- Delay Start with 1- to 24-hour options lets you set the dishwasher to run when it's convenient for you
Holds lots, holds secure
- 24" tall tub fits up to 14 place settings, letting you get the whole lot done in one wash
- SpacePro organization system features a third rack, ideal for small cooking utensils, and an adjustable second rack to help accommodate tall pots and pans, and other odd-shaped dishes
- Delicate-Care soft grips hold dishes, like glasses, in place so they won’t move during the cleaning cycle
- Stay-Put Door offers easy loading and unloading, keeping the door open at whatever angle you want it
- DishSense technology selects the best cycle based on your cleaning needs with the help of built-in sensors
- Removable, self-cleaning stainless steel filter allows you to easily clean out large food debris, helping maintain cleaning efficiency
- ENERGY STAR qualified, delivering efficiency and reduced environmental impact
- Stainless steel tub resists corrosion and is more durable than plastic, for greater longevity
Sleek look, quiet operation
- Smudge-proof stainless steel exterior looks sleek and resists fingerprints, so you don't have to spend time ironically cleaning a machine designed to clean
- A noise insulating design reduces operational sound to just 47dB, so you can easily continue a conversation or enjoy the show you're watching without distraction
- Width: 60.96cm (24"); height: 90.81cm (35.75"); depth: 61.60cm (24.25")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call. You’ll hear from our Appliance Delivery team within 24 hours* of your purchase to:
- Confirm or change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order**
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*On holidays we’ll call you within 48 hours.
**If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 425 reviewers who responded, 353 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice and quiet!- October 31, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We bought our dishwasher just over a month ago and are very pleased with it. Our previous one was an Electrolux. We were not at all pleased with how it cleaned so it wasn't used much. (I had to completely wash all glasses and cups before loading them.). When our salesperson told us that the Frigidaire dishwasher was made by Electrolux, we were extremely skeptical. However, after further discussion on how much it has been improved, we decided to give it a try. Thankfully, we were pleasantly surprised. It thoroughly cleans dishes and is quiet. The flat tray located at the very top is a nice option for small items like corn-on-the-cob handles, etc.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cleans great but- September 26, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The washer cleans better than a recently purchases competitor and we are very please with the results of the wash. The dishwasher looks great but what we don't like is the flimsiness of the racks. They are not as well made as the competitors in the price range. An example is when you push in the bottom rack, the rack rubs the door seal on the left and the silverware basket hits the seal on the other side. This will quickly destroy the seal. Unfortunately yo are reminded of this design flaw every time yo load the dishwasher. What we really like is that we don't have to wash the dishes before we put them in like we did with other major brands.
- Wonderful!- November 13, 2017
We did a lot of research before we purchased this dishwasher. it has exceeded our expectations. This machine is extremely quiet. We can barely hear it running. It is nice to have the blue light that indicates when the cycle is complete. There is ample room for dishes. We use the third rack for silverware and often remove the silverware rack although there is still plenty of room when using it. The dishes are always clean and usually dry. We use the normal cycle most frequently. The 30 minute cycle is adequate for lightly soiled plates and tupperware but have a tea towel hamdy for drying. No complaints. I highly recommend this product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.