Frigidaire Professional 30" 5.1 Cu. Ft. Self-Clean Convection Free-Standing Electric Range - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Bigger is better
- With its generous 5.1 cu. ft. oven capacity, this electric range offers enough room to cook larger dishes like a turkey or a number of smaller dishes at the same time. Don't worry, it's big enough to keep a couple of teenagers' appetites at bay.
- It sports 5 cooktop elements, giving you the freedom to multitask so you spend less time in front of the oven and more time around the dinner table. And with PrecisionPro Controls, you can simmer, sear, boil, and sauté with precision, all the while using the SpacePro Bridge Element that lets you combine two elements into one for cooking flexibility.
End the preheat wait
- You know that feeling of ripping open a frozen pizza only to realize you'll need 15 minutes of preheat time before you can even slip the pie in the oven? It's a true test of patience and why Frigidaire has designed a freestanding oven that eliminates preheat wait times through its PowerPlus technology. With this feature, your oven is ready in no time, and you can start baking in minutes. It will also save you energy.
- Keep Warm Zone keeps dishes warm while you finish the rest of your cooking so you can serve all the dishes at once.
Convert to convection
- Now imagine pulling out that pizza only to discover half the crust is overcooked and the other is still doughy. That won't be a problem with this Frigidaire oven because it boasts convection cooking. That means better airflow circulation, which allows for a more even distribution of heat and more even cooking results.
- It also means faster cooking, up to 30 per cent more than conventional ovens. It also does the conversion for you, taking the guesswork out of cooking.
- Looks can be deceiving. Ever spied on a bubbling hot pizza through the oven window and removed it only to discover it needs at least another 20 minutes? The PowerPlus Temperature Probe sets the dish temperature in advance, then monitors the temperature to ensure great results the first time. And with an extra-large window, you've got a wide-angle view of your upcoming feast.
Clean up comes easy
- People often say stainless steel looks great, but comes with a price -- smudged up fingerprints that leave an unsightly mark. This oven is built with Smudge-Proof stainless steel that resists fingerprints and cleans easily. Touch away!
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.